The Nifty Trading Lounge

Fundootrader

I think the Fed decision will cause an "Inversion" and with 7600 broken we will more upside.

In past experience, inversions push the dates predicted, but they do come. I think the next trigger to watch will be rate cut - if that also comes - than nuthing stops from retouching the highs of Jan

Fundootrader

I am expecting a high at spot 7536, ±4

I was talking about this.
There had been an "INVERSION" due to Fed not raising rates - which has caused this turmoil

The lower levels will come eventually but inversion (i.e. event that can't be predicted) changes the equilibirium and changes the equation

Hedge accordingly - manage your trade using stop losses - 7580 is strong supply zone - and this will not be crossed easily

There had been an "INVERSION" due to Fed not raising rates - which has caused this turmoil

The lower levels will come eventually but inversion (i.e. event that can't be predicted) changes the equilibirium and changes the equation

Hedge accordingly - manage your trade using stop losses - 7580 is strong supply zone - and this will not be crossed easily
It's like saying.

"I would have hit that ball for a six - had it not been for the fielder at the boundary who pulled off the catch.

The fielder was a "OBSTRUCTION" who caused this wicket!"

Last edited:
I am expecting a high at spot 7536, ±4

I was talking about this.
I understand his prediction like below

On March 9th the target of 7536 done ..now need to see a low below that by 22nd March ..

Fundootrader

It's like saying.

"I would have hit that ball for a six - had it not been for the fielder at the boundary who pulled off the catch.

The fielder was a "OBSTRUCTION" who caused this wicket!"
Finally someone intelligent enough to understand the message - hehehe