The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

I am selling 7500 Feb/Mar calendar spreads today ........ by the time I return it should be deep in profit
When I left it was 7502, now 7604 ..... to be closed today, wots the profit in it?

Hello Taurus, any updates after the Fed decision ? Looks like more upside.
With 7540 level under threat from the bulls, will the 8000 region be the next target ?
TP, no calculations done as yet. An approximate figure is 8200, I'll post levels tomorrow.

I understand his prediction like below
On March 9th the target of 7536 done ..now need to see a low below that by 22nd March ..
Correct, the 22nd low must be below 7536 to be valid

the next low is on Mar 22nd, ±1
without level , difficult
All highs/lows are not visible and all levels are not readable. Thats the way it is.

Taurus1

My wire internet is dead and my dongle is getting disconnected every 10 seconds. I will not be posting until my net is normal again.

Iamhousefull7700callsat34

My first target is 8044, ± 4, followed by 8259, ± 4 .......... both before the 5th

The next high is on Mar 31st,± 1 followed by the final high on Apr 4th, ± 1

Fundootrader

My wire internet is dead and my dongle is getting disconnected every 10 seconds. I will not be posting until my net is normal again.

My first target is 8044, ± 4, followed by 8259, ± 4 .......... both before the 5th

The next high is on Mar 31st,± 1 followed by the final high on Apr 4th, ± 1
What happened to prediction - "The high in Jan will be high for the year" which was 7946 i believe

Just curious - too many misses since Jan - Most of the events (called inversions) are known events - be it Fed, or RBI meet on 4th April (where post budget rate cut expected) - hope your system itself hasn;t got "inversion" virus :)

:D

What happened to prediction - "The high in Jan will be high for the year" which was 7946 i believe

Just curious - too many misses since Jan - Most of the events (called inversions) are known events - be it Fed, or RBI meet on 4th April (where post budget rate cut expected) - hope your system itself hasn;t got "inversion" virus :)

:D
i learned some where from TJ that if some times jan high breached then that will be the low of the year ..

Verde

http://rtn.asia/t-t/18507/mystery-tweet-says-reliance-jio-launching-sunday

Reliance Jio to launch 4G services this Sunday, says mystery tweet
2016-03-24 Trisha Thomas

jp-tweet-reliance-jio-launchA twitter user by the name of JP Singh has created a small flutter by claiming that Reliance Jio Infocomm will launch its 4G services this Sunday.

Though just about anyone can make such claims on Twitter, there seems to be some reason to suspect that JP Singh may know what he’s talking about.
wait and watch:D

Taurus1

Sold out at 59

I never expectted this sideways move, on my chart this is the best trend of this year

there is rumor of jio launch on sunday, if it is true reliance will hit new highs:D
Jio launch rumours have been going around for years. JP Singh deleted all his Jio tweets

The bbuulll/bear border is 7617 spot, I will go long above with a 7 point stop.

Taurus1

Dear Sir

Why do you always escape truth - Whenever bitter truth about your prediction going significantly wrong is asked - you never reply

But whenever your prediction is right - you jump left and right - highlighting months old posts - precision prediction. Amazing isn't it

Just highlighting for fellow traders who think you are a great predictor :clapping::clapping::clapping: (And who will start bashing right left center for this post )
Bhai kyun Tausa Bhai ke peeche haath dho ke pade ho till a trader is above 50% in predictions he is not a loser:p
Best way to challenge someone is make abig line in front a small line :thumb:
make a thread start giving your predictions and then let others say bhai you are better then him/her/or :D
koi aur tension ho to PM kar ke tension khatam kar lo bhai se par ungli karna band kar do Jai Ram JI Ki
Brotherly advice:thumb: