The Nifty Trading Lounge

TraderRavi

low risk profile

The low came on the 25th, and the doji was 1 day late

The next high is on Mar 4th, ±1

I am looking for spot 7313, ±4

OTM options of current month and next month will get shredded by tomorrow morning in the volat crush, either buy futures or 2 strike ITM

A few ground rules need to be added to an earlier post, to be done this week. :cool:
7313 done :clapping:

DSM

Just great.... Congratulations to Taurus. Had come across this thread and prediction and I had marked the Nifty 4H Chart on the 29th when the forecast was made.... Seems like the prediction is based on esoteric knowledge, as both time and levels are mentioned. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Fundootrader

Just great.... Congratulations to Taurus. Had come across this thread and prediction and I had marked the Nifty 4H Chart on the 29th when the forecast was made.... Seems like the prediction is based on esoteric knowledge, as both time and levels are mentioned. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Aur sone pe suhaga - aaj to inversion ka din hai - aaj we will see much higher levels

Taurus1

The yearly high/low date/levels ... 3 month high/low date/levels are sacrosanct.

The Feb 29th spike has violated the Feb 12th low .........if it was 10-12 points it could be overlooked , but a violation of 45 points cannot.

The distortion will continue until the market has had enough time to correct itself.

There is no further target for Nifty. After the high on the 3rd, it will go sideways for some time.

I'm going to Ajman on the 6th, back on the 20th.

Ya gotta love the cartoon channels.
On the Budget evening, the channels were packed with zero peformance experts ............ all holding shorts and discussing whether 6500 or 6000 was the next stop.

Keep in mind this was long after the Budget presentation was over, and they had enough time to weigh the implications..
Before the event they have no clue, after the event they still have no clue .......... so what purpose exactly do they serve?

Student : Oh Master, will the car turn left or right? :confused:
Master : Wait .............................. after it turns, I will tell you

Sidz

Student : Oh Master, will the car turn left or right?
Master : Wait .............................. after it turns, I will tell you

Student: I am waiting for your instructions then. Do tell soon. ;):D

Taurus1

There were some omissions in my post yesterday, added now.......

After the high on the 3rd, it will go sideways for some time.
I am expecting a high at spot 7536, ±4

From here it will go sideways to slightly down, the next low is on Mar 22nd, ±1

Posting now for reference later
4-3-2016
A lot of rate cut hopes are being raised, but it's not going to happen

Of course the chors don't know this, so they will rig it up and then let it fall flat

I am selling 7500 Feb/Mar calendar spreads today ........ by the time I return it should be deep in profit