The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Varunji,

I take this opportunity to thank you for the introduction of OBV. When you first mentioned about OBV in this thread, went to your bank nifty thread on Mudraa and made a word file of your important posts. Still trying to get hold of your strategy discussed in that thread. I could not thank you on Mudraa as my account not activated in Mudraa due to non-receipt of account activation email.

Sincere thanks, from a novice beginner, to you, Tunaji and all others for their selfless sharing of their hard earned knowledge.

Amit

This is what i meant as the usage of Zero line (Red line). This is yesterdays one minute chart of BN 19000 strike price spread. See how one could have gone about in his trade easily. So even if one was undecided in the morning once it went below zero convincingly it was curtains for longs.

Last edited:
So when the spreadline is above zero, calls are more expensive and below zero puts are more expensive. So one knows when to buy calls and when to buy puts in a very easy to comprehend manner by just a visual glance. Since i trade in Bank Nifty i know the relevance of this information where in each expiry options go from Rs.20-Rs30 to Rs200-300 in a couple of days if not hours and vice versa. We are talking in terms of making Rs10000-Rs.12000 in a matter of a couple of days from an investment of Rs.800 every single expiry. Think deeply about it.

Apacheindian

Any indicator or system works perfectly in a trending market, I prefer Support and Resistance lines both horizontal and diagonal drawn on higher TF (1-2 hrs ) and then trade on smaller TF 5-10 min. works really great..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk