The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

monkeybusiness

Happy ji i must complement you on your reverse engineering skills, but i must point out that though you have good intentions at heart but in effect you are doing all the viewers a big dis-service. A system is as good as the trader. You have robbed them off the learning curve. A silkworm needs to come out of the coccoon by exerting inner strength. If you just break the cocoon to free him it is never able to fly and become a butterfly. Any ways what is done cannot be undone. We just move on.
Varunji, there many people, who do not have amibroker coding skills, so Happy ji has given them codes, using which they too can practice on bar replay. And that saves everybody's time, else people will be fumbling here and there for codes, instead of practicing. Please don't take it as an offense, as Happyji has posted codes without asking you first. Also he has done some innovation too, in OBV 1. OBV chart for intraday 2. OBV histogram chart.

And thanks for making struggling traders like me to believe that, "Yes it can be done, I will be a successful trader"
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

monkeybusiness

Tuna ji i would like to post a chart with your permission. It is of advanced nature and something beyond what we are discussing right now. It is something which i thought off very recently. Only on your consent i will post it and ask questions as to how to trade it so that i get to know whether people are on the same page as me.

And you dont need my permission to post anything on my thread. Anything that helps others can be posted by anyone. It is everyone's thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Varunji, Tunaji has already given his consent for you to post anything on his thread.

monkeybusiness

Monkey Business ji no issues at all. It is just that i am a chip of the old block and a complete misfit in this tech savvy world.
Varun Ji, i have been to all your threads in (Mudraa), spent two nights;),
made an word file of thread with chart. Unfortunately in that forum there is no thanks button to express gratitude. Also was not getting there email link to activate my account, so I couldnt thank there.
Please accept my thanks.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
And one more thing, though i have stopped using indicators like RSI/MACD etc i was wondering if overlaying an RSI on OBV would bring more value to my charts. Just want to test them. Can you tell me how to overlay RSI on OBV in Amibroker. I do not want an AFL. Just want to check its efficacy to see if it helps me time it any better as of present.

Hey Happy i am not very tech Savvy. I don't even know how to put an AFL on charts, let alone write one. Man just went thru that thread. You really are a genious.
Not really . . . just am able to put together some code . . .
so try to share, the only limitation is lack of time . . .

There are many, many guys who have shared a lot selflessly
So many of them have helped out with coding on that AB thread
Check out the threads from Josh - free data :D, TB - automated order entry on nest :)

there are many more who help with data extraction/banks

And countless others by sharing their trading methods / Trade Journals

Isn't the intention of the forums like this is "Traders Help Traders" :thumb:

Even out three mods here are doing a great Job (ST, TP, Amit) :clapping:

Thank You Varun for sharing your work, and all TJ members for participating and keeping a friendly environment :clap:

Cheers

Happy :)