Tele Data Informatics

Hello,
Any one having any idea as to when is the result is out. Looks like now any positive movement is possible only if Q results are impressive.

Rgds
RD

Hello Traderji,
In one of your messages you told technical funda of 3-13-39 day average. So what exactly now looks this calculation for teledata .

I guess 3 day average is better than 13 day and roughly better than 39 days (not a very proper cal)

SO can it mean anything

Bye
RD

RD_2005 said:
Hello,
Any one having any idea as to when is the result is out. Looks like now any positive movement is possible only if Q results are impressive.

Rgds
RD

Teledata informatics is to declare its first qtr results on 29 july 2005...expected average results..analyst saying to quit the stock at 31-37 levels...i don agree...i hold due to the strong fundamentals of the company....patience is teh name of the game... ;)

Hello Traderji,
Very good result but still not a very good response from the market. Is it something wrong with this company.
As i expected result is good and even they are getting projects then why people are not looking at this stock.

Bye
RD

=========================================================
Teledata net spurts by 117 pc in Q1; sales rises by 151 pc

Press Trust on India

Chennai, July 28, 2005

Advertisement

Teledata Informatics Ltd, a software products firm, on Thursday said its net profit for the quarter ended June 30, 2005, soared by 117 per cent to Rs 34 crore, up from Rs 15.62 crore in the same period last year.

The total income rose by 151 per cent in the first quarter to Rs 133.27 crore, compared to Rs 45.06 crore last year, a company statement said, after its board of directors approved the unaudited results for the April-June quarter in Chennai.

Teledata said the continual surge in turnover and profits was attributed to the profit-making acquisitions undertaken by the company and the excellent performance of its products.

The first quarter saw the company completing its global depository receipts (GDR) issue of 54 million USD during April 2005. The company has also got an order from Sinotrans Shipping Ltd., Beijing worth one million USD towards the supply of its 'Shipmanage' software.

The company has also received an order from Arunachal Pradesh to the tune of Rs 7.5 crore towards the supply and implementation of School Management Software in 150 schools.

Teledata has also started working on the e-learning project for the superintendents in ship owning and management companies, the release said.
===========================================================

coolguy_gaurav said:
Teledata informatics is to declare its first qtr results on 29 july 2005...expected average results..analyst saying to quit the stock at 31-37 levels...i don agree...i hold due to the strong fundamentals of the company....patience is teh name of the game... ;)

so i think iss the start of a nice sharp rise...teledata currentlt at 33.45...short term target is 45...may be higher...enjoy

Hello,
Thanks to good rally i have recovered some losses..... It should go up but i am not sure if these rally is caused by few buyers only who will exit once made money.....................

Whatever may be the case i am not selling it i have a big hopes from it..

Is there data as to what is current EPS ?.

Regards,
RD

<<eledata informatics:- Education and Shipping software company showing good growth. Topline has grown from 60 crores last year to 220 crores. Net profit increased from 5 crores to 70 crores.Current Market cap is 380 crores>>

whatever the cause, i think it is undervalued....and im gonna stick with it all the way up or down.