Tele Data Informatics

Whats wrong with this scrip, excellent results but on the down all the time, i bought at 48 now sliding daily, but see the results,
any suggesting should get out or hold

thks
gopii

I am also stuck in Teledata having bought 2000 at 35/-. The fundamentals were too tempting.

Traderji, please advise as to whether the time is ripe for averaging.

kkz59 said:
I am also stuck in Teledata having bought 2000 at 35/-. The fundamentals were too tempting.

Traderji, please advise as to whether the time is ripe for averaging.
dear kkz59
if u are thinking of average what price average price u want, my price is 48,
i think it will be done for some time and we could burn our fingers more with the index at 7000 and correction in the air, better wait, what says u
rgds
gopii

Gopi

I plan to average at around 25 levels after it has stabilised for a few days. I am not going to be in a hurry to average as I and you were in a hurry to buy at higher levels

dear kkz59

yes better no hurry, because i am booking my loss partially , however i suggest dont pick this stock for averaging till u see the quaterly results..... any idea on tourism finance and between aftek infoy and rolta which u like for med term.

rgds
gopii

gopii said:
Whats wrong with this scrip, excellent results but on the down all the time, i bought at 48 now sliding daily, but see the results,
any suggesting should get out or hold

thks
gopii

Hi gopii

Tele Data Informatics hold for short on some high exit as it some opraters in

thnks

-gv

fundamental of company is good, results are promissing only operators bring down the
stock to snatch it from retail investor that drama is over stock is going for new height
soon. my target is rs 200 same drama happens in aptec some days back,