Tele Data Informatics

Hello,
I am new to this site and this is my first posting.. I have question to all those who are saying this scrip is going to go up average out etc etc.. Is there any basis ?

I have also bought this share at 48 range and expect it to go up.

I did mailed teledata asking why EPS in newspaper shows a high value(39.*) and on ICICIdirect a very small value(1.17)

They confirmed ICICIdirect has a wrong EPS...... This causes a lot of confusion to the investor...

Rgds
RD

I think EPS for TeleData (from NSE and BSE sites) is approximately 6 Rs... and now I strongly feel it is right time to go for this stock. I do not think this will go below 25 Rs..

Last edited:
I think EPS for TeleData (from NSE and BSE sites) is approximately 6 Rs... and now I strongly feel it is right time to go for this stock. I do not think this will go below 25 Rs..

Last edited:
Hello,
Can you please give any logical reason why you think it is right time to go for this stock. Do you how much worth projects they have which has completed in this quater?

Regards,
RD

For third quarter (Oct -Dec 2004) their net profit was 2034 lakhs and EPS 5.37 Rs while for this quarter it is 3702 lakhs and 9.78 Rs.

May be technical experts can put more light on this stock.. But Look at announcement section at NSE:

-------
19-05-2005 Teledata Informatics Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release issued by the company on May 18,2005 on the signing of agreement with DNV(Det Norske Veritas)Norway for providing first ever e-learning & Marine certification programme for ship superintendents. The details of the press release shall be available on the NSE website (http://www.nseindia.com) under: Corporates > Latest Announcements and on the Extranet Server (/Common/CorporateAnnouncements).

03-05-2005 Teledata Informatics Limited has informed the Exchange regarding the corporate announcement issued by the company to the press. The details of the same shall be available on the NSE website (http://www.nseindia.com) under: Corporates > Latest Announcements and on the Extranet Server (/Common/CorporateAnnouncements).

02-05-2005 Teledata Informatics Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release being issued by the company about the Order received from Sinotrans Shipping Ltd., Beijing worth US $ 1 million towards the supply of its "Shipmanager" software". The details of the same shall be available on the NSE website (http://www.nseindia.com) under: Corporates > Latest Announcements and on the Extranet Server (/Common/CorporateAnnouncements).

27-04-2005 Teledata Informatics Limited has informed the Exchange regarding press releases being issued by the company regarding the following: 1) The Order received from Bunge SA of Switzerland to the tune of USD 12 Million towards the supply of Power Plant Manager Software and Training & Assessment Manager Software and 2) The Order received from Arunachal Pradesh for 150 schools to the tune of Rs.7.5 Crores towards the supply, installation, implementation of School Management Software. The details of the press releases shall be available on the NSE website (http://www.nseindia.com) under: Corporates > Latest Announcements and on the Extranet Server (/Common/CorporateAnnouncements).

12-04-2005 Teledata Informatics Limited has informed the Exchange regarding the press release being issued by the company about the Order received from Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, State Mission Authority Government of Nagaland for 64 schools. The details of the same shall be available on the NSE website (http://www.nseindia.com) under: Corporates > Latest Announcements and on the Extranet Server (/Common/CorporateAnnouncements).
--------------

Therefore, I think company is not doing bad... We can expect TraderJi to put more information on TeleData.

Hi all teledata enthusiasts (I am also one among them)

There is surely more than meets the eye in the results of Teledata. There are very few scrips whose PE is around 1. Probably the 'quality' of the eps of teledata is the reason for the poor discounting of the scrip.
We will have to wait for the Annual Report to come to analyse where the EPS is parked. Bubble EPS generally get parked in Work in progress or Sundry Debtors.
Further, one will have to also verify if any Tax has been paid (yes, really paid). Only Tax paid EPS should be respected.
But most importantly is the issue of receiving Annual Report. I am a shareholder of Pentamedia for the last 5 years, but have not received a single Annual Report. There appears to be some similarilities between Teledata and Pentamedia. Both are in the IT Sector, Chennai Based and reporting huge profits.
Are any of the enthusiasts Chennai based? If they do not mind, I would suggest some of them to walk an extra mile to the Office of Teledata to ferret out certain first hand information. Looking is believing.

Good luck to all of us.

Traderji, will you please read the Chart for all of us. Thanks in advance.

Excellent observation kkz59. We have seen many such companies during IT boomtime. The same pattern is now repeating in many IT scrips. Most of these companies are either bodyshoppers or carry out projects which any fresh college grad can handle. creating capabilities and creating accounts are two different things.

Traderji

Super Moderator
I am attaching a chart with the Moving Average Trading System disussed elsewhere in this forum.

As you can see Tele Data Informatics turned bearish on 06th May 2005 and has since fallen by 39%.

I would wait for a close above the top formed on 24th June 2005 OR wait for the trading system to trigger a change in trend from BEARISH to BULLISH before considering going long in this stock.

Attachments

Hello,
Can some explain me what is this book value. I heard people looking at it as one of factor to decide if a share is worth or not ...

Also from last two days volume of trade is very high in teledata informatics. Any way to find out who all is buying this share ?

Would appreciate if some one can point to some kind of analysis by some known analyst.

Thanks in advance. Hope next result will bring some +ve share movement.

Bye
RD

Thanks traderji.

Will you please inform as to what was the closing rate on 24th June (from the chart attached, I think, it was around 30).

One more request, please post about the Trigger.

Thanks in advance