TECH-nikaal ANALysis...!

i have been here for 3 to 4 days n somehow feeling people r more in TA and FA

i m into markets from past 5 years n still in process of learning

recently felt some of analysis is very much required

n also importantly there shud be some knowledge sharing to understand things in a better way

hope some of the seniors here will help me....:)

VaibhavPRO

I agree but you get these trades once in 10 or 15 days.

and usually stocks rarely touch third support or resistance levels on trading day.
What levels did u short and on what timeframe
Shorted at 1047... Covered at 1014... 5 min Tf... Having such trades once in 10 days is very good...

Also we dont necessarily need trending days to have Big RR days... I have had days in sideways market where i have earned 20k-25k and my max drawdown for a day is 3k .. which makes it a 7-8 RR day..

Hi ST da

10:1 RR in day trades is also possible with certain methods.One needs to read the markets early and with experience of market structure one should be able to judge whether to have a fixed target or not.No need to trade swing. :D

Like today i made Rs.7900 with risk of only Rs.750 in Axis bank futures :D
Yes Vaibhav, very true. One needs to catch a breakout from a tight sideways range. Today there were such opportunities in Axis bank,BEL,BHEL,Educomp,Hindalco,IVRCL Infra,M & M and many such scrips.

Smart_trade

I agree but you get these trades once in 10 or 15 days.

and usually stocks rarely touch third support or resistance levels on trading day.
What levels did u short and on what timeframe
If you monitor 15-20 scrips , you will get 4-5 scrips everyday, even on days where market is sideways, which will give you 3-5 R every day. If one catches 2-3 that is enough.

Smart_trade