Teach A Man To Fish And.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

beethoven

Thankyou saint for replying.

I understand EMA's have no role in your pivot method but can be used as an advanced warning to get ready when prices stray too far away from these lines. Guess the habit of peeping into the future is ingrained in humans:). Have to curb such tendencies. I follow your posts in "60 mins flow --" thread with great interest and also am trading on that system which has given me great confidence as now my trades are based on logic and have a much better probability of success.

I cannot thank you enough for showing the way. Maybe later as we grow more proficient, you will teach us finer things to graduate on to higher levels.

Please keep up the good work.

Thanks Saint for the detailed charts and clarification on double top pattern.
I am learning fast day by day.I knew nothing that how to trade lower time frame by looking at higher time frame.Reading your few post which I have bookmarked where you have taught about the method.I will examine everything on weekends.

Thanks,
Ankit

Well Today I missed few early trades cause of the power cut.I took two potions today which gave +47 points (not too much but better than scalping)

1) 30min was in downtrend so went short on pivot brake at 3877 and covered at 3848
Sir please look at the chart, the next two pivots confused me because the bars made LPL and also HPH so I put stop loss at 30 min pivot high 3894 and it survived by just 3 points

2) 30min made HPH and LPH so went long at 3874 covered at 3892

Ankit

Dear Saint,

Upon advice from DADA( )i had just started going thru this thread. It is very informative. As a fresher I may be having a tone of doubts reuest you to help me out whenver you feel comfortable. Many thanks and blessing to you for sharing the bundles of informations.

hi saint
g8t work.... lots of Q which i had , u have asnwered... .. i have reached page 50... now checking the charts applying the method..

all the best...

jay

pakatil

Dear Saint,

I have been trying to go through this thread assiduously. Still unable to pick correct PH/PL.

I had very good trades on 30th, 1st, 2nd with handsome gains (160 points). Gapdown opening on 3rd wiped off gains and additional loss of 60 Points (ie 200 points). Little bit demoralised, did not trade on 4th inspite of good PH/PL indicators.

Attached Chart with PH/PL as I conceive. Not sure if it is correct. Please comment.

Regards
PAKatil

hi everyone..im a fresher to traderji as well as this thread.. cn u pls help me out.. i wnna learn a lot of things frm SAINT..thru this thread..bt in this thread thr r so many pages (more thn 150) filled with so many comments n all.. tht its hard to find..the actual lessons given by SAINT..is thr anyway..i cn read only the lessons frm him.. or has anyone compiled thm..it will become rlly easy fr me..thx a lot..luking fwd to a positive reply

hi everyone..im a fresher to traderji as well as this thread.. cn u pls help me out.. i wnna learn a lot of things frm SAINT..thru this thread..bt in this thread thr r so many pages (more thn 150) filled with so many comments n all.. tht its hard to find..the actual lessons given by SAINT..is thr anyway..i cn read only the lessons frm him.. or has anyone compiled thm..it will become rlly easy fr me..thx a lot..luking fwd to a positive reply
I too wana learn a lot of things from him , give me, if you get his email,contact number or blog ,home address etc.
Besides saint you can also learn from many others like cv,uashish,renudaga,savantgarde,milkyblack(pivot:D now days)and lots of others
But the only thing we can do now is to search for numerous enlightining posts in various threads of traderji .
where you will find tons of comments .
Must read comments are from the following members
sudoku1
hari09omkar
.......................................members add to the list

I am too a fresher. Cut, paste & print the the comments from Saint daily by scrolling 10 pages, will take 17/18days. you will get more time to u/stand things after "all slow and steady wins the race."

Status
Not open for further replies.