Tamil Trader- September Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

mravi

I am accumulating money right now to trade in crude, hopefully I will be able to join you guys for trading in crude in next 2 to 3 months.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Just completed back testing, entry with 30 mins and exit with 5 mins TF. this strategy helps in minimizing loss. glad that it helped me save 13K in today's fall

Welcome Sir,

i will help you dont worry... We will erase the word "LOSS" in dictionary in every month end with our strategy
Margin required is suddenly increased compare to last month,Small traders will helpless in this situation.
will you pl. throw light on How margin money increases as price of commodity increases? Is it according to fixed percentage ratio,or depend on volatile market?

Thanks and Regards,

Srri

Tamil trader

In Comex, Basemetals and bullions are trading lower around 1 percent

But Crude is trading flat.... but it is struggling to break 108.50 $

If crude does not hold above 108.50 $ today, More downside and panic trading is intact

ashu1234

Margin required is suddenly increased compare to last month,Small traders will helpless in this situation.
will you pl. throw light on How margin money increases as price of commodity increases? Is it according to fixed percentage ratio,or depend on volatile market?

Thanks and Regards,

Srri
Margin can be described as span margin and exposure margin. And increase in margin is mostly done due to volatility in the market. Past examples are Gold, Silver, USDINR and now Crude. Yes you may feel that small traders are helpless in this situation but also see the other side small traders may loose heavily in this volatile market.

Just completed back testing, entry with 30 mins and exit with 5 mins TF. this strategy helps in minimizing loss. glad that it helped me save 13K in today's fall
sir, 30 mins timeframe'la short panninga, then 5 mins timeframe'la exit panningala? 5 mins'la adikkadi buy and sell signals varumay, kojam detail'a sollunga plz..

Status
Not open for further replies.