Tamil Trader- September Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Margin required is suddenly increased compare to last month,Small traders will helpless in this situation.
will you pl. throw light on How margin money increases as price of commodity increases? Is it according to fixed percentage ratio,or depend on volatile market?

Thanks and Regards,

Srri

Due to volatility, margin money is increased by exchange... normally it was five percent of the total value of crude oil...

rather increased to 8 percent and then 10 percent

this is actually good for small traders. in this volatile market, they cannot participate in the market. by that, they can save their money without losing. so high net worth players are currently there in this volatile market

Tamil trader

sir, 30 mins timeframe'la short panninga, then 5 mins timeframe'la exit panningala? 5 mins'la adikkadi buy and sell signals varumay, kojam detail'a sollunga plz..
Mr. Jaymurugan, please use english, anytime , your account may be banned by moderator due to unknown language. i also got the warning from moderator last week...

Five minutes exit can be used when market is up or down more than 200 to 300 points. at that time to book the maximum profit , we can use five minutes time frame exit...

this is a good one... but very high volatile market may be used for this purpose. but in normal market conditions, this five minutes sell signal will create more wrong signal...better to avoid in such situation

Regards

Vinoth
The Tamil Trader

Tamil trader

Simple Psychology to share here...dont confuse with technicals... i think now... so i share..

yesterday market touched 7516 and got upper circuit...

So fundamentally, all may think that crude will see next high, there will be fresh up move...

by seeing the open interest, More sellers have been formed in crude oil... so this is the time to be cautious for buyers.... i already yesterday warned the buyers...

this is just to rememeber.. nothing else...

DSM

TT,

You trade either long/short anytime. However is it not better to be out of the market sometimes - especially when news based event (such as Syria event) can run the price thru any stop, and can give big profit, or big loss? Once, the news has been digested, one can enter the trade without exposing one's capital to a big hit.?

Due to volatility, margin money is increased by exchange... normally it was five percent of the total value of crude oil...

rather increased to 8 percent and then 10 percent

this is actually good for small traders. in this volatile market, they cannot participate in the market. by that, they can save their money without losing. so high net worth players are currently there in this volatile market

ashu1234

Simple Psychology to share here...dont confuse with technicals... i think now... so i share..

yesterday market touched 7516 and got upper circuit...

So fundamentally, all may think that crude will see next high, there will be fresh up move...

by seeing the open interest, More sellers have been formed in crude oil... so this is the time to be cautious for buyers.... i already yesterday warned the buyers...

this is just to rememeber.. nothing else...
Yes too much tweaking will nullify the logic of following a system. By the way if purely going through this system which was initially tested on Nifty it can give 8 loosing trades in a row. So calculate the volatility and the maximum sum to be left on the table (an exercise I must suggest to one who are following a system).
All the best.

Tamil trader

TT,

You trade either long/short anytime. However is it not better to be out of the market sometimes - especially when news based event (such as Syria event) can run the price thru any stop, and can give big profit, or big loss? Once, the news has been digested, one can enter the trade without exposing one's capital to a big hit.?
I am watching the market 14 hours per day, i will always be ready for trend reversal....

my 30 minutes strategy is based on this... when the trend changes, we will cover this position and buy fresh position and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.