system trading is best if used Systematically

Abhi,

Thanks for this good thread and the code for MS expert advisor. I have a dumb question. Do we still use your crossover of ADX over 9 SMA or we just follow the red bar blue bar in the charts for extry /exit. Also what are the entry rules on the bars changing color in the charts and how do we handle the situation, when the bars turn color against you. Do we wait for the high of the entry bar to be broken to exit a trade etc.....

Also can th esystem take care of nuetral zone. I see, light and dark blue in your charts, which does not show up when we use the indicator. May sound stupid...pardon ignorance. we are on the path of learning

Thanks

Sri

abhiwhy

Abhi,

Thanks for this good thread and the code for MS expert advisor. I have a dumb question. Do we still use your crossover of ADX over 9 SMA or we just follow the red bar blue bar in the charts for extry /exit. Also what are the entry rules on the bars changing color in the charts and how do we handle the situation, when the bars turn color against you. Do we wait for the high of the entry bar to be broken to exit a trade etc.....

Also can th esystem take care of nuetral zone. I see, light and dark blue in your charts, which does not show up when we use the indicator. May sound stupid...pardon ignorance. we are on the path of learning

Thanks

Sri
dear srichakra
the entry and exit rule is quite clear and has been mentioned in 1 st page of this thread , the meta expert adviser is based on the same formula so both would yield same result , also entry is clear i.e., if color urns rd today at market cloing then enter short at the market opening next day , opposite in buy case .
if color changes during position (which is some how difficult with this system , change the direction of ur position and take opposite position , if u don't have metastock , no matter use any charting software and use the mentioned set of indicators and get the signls .

Hello Abhiwhy,

thank you for such nice system.. I will try and reply my experience. I am eod based invester. This system will definately help me.

Well I am waiting for AmiBroker afl.

Nice2CU

Hi Abhi sir,

thank you for your trading system. I am new beginner and trying to learn profitable trading systems...this will definitely help me in improving my performance.