system trading is best if used Systematically

Dear Abhiwhy

I am new to traderji and came across your post, i have traded previously, though without any methods and would like to use the TA to trade which i am to learn,

Would like to know from you, if possible, if there are any order placement softwares awailable which i can program to automatically to execute trades on my behalf, since i work during the day and cannot access the market all day

thanks,
adshanth

uthuman

can u tell me in detail where and what u pasted ,so ,it is telling it is not a valid function name
Thanks abhi...I followed the steps u mentioned as below...

Immediately I got that error...

OPEN EXPERT ADVISER IN METASTOCK
PRESS NEW
NAME : TREND RUN
OPEN :HIGHLIGHTS
CLICK : NEW
NAME BUY
SELECT COLOR BLUE
COPY AND PASTE THIS FORMULA

BUY(COLOR BLUE) FORMULA : Mov(CLOSE,3,EXPONENTIAL)>Mov(CLOSE,13,EXPONENTIAL) AND (ADX(14)>Mov((ADX(14)),9,SIMPLE) )

....... I am out of market...i prefer to enter on crossing 4620 level to dn side........sell.......: &............... 4768 on up side.....buy............! ! ! TRY THESE LEVELS FOR OPTION...............

abhiwhy

Thanks abhi...I followed the steps u mentioned as below...

Immediately I got that error...

OPEN EXPERT ADVISER IN METASTOCK
PRESS NEW
NAME : TREND RUN
OPEN :HIGHLIGHTS
CLICK : NEW
NAME BUY
SELECT COLOR BLUE
COPY AND PASTE THIS FORMULA

BUY(COLOR BLUE) FORMULA : Mov(CLOSE,3,EXPONENTIAL)>Mov(CLOSE,13,EXPONENTIAL) AND (ADX(14)>Mov((ADX(14)),9,SIMPLE) )
i think u have pasted
BUY(COLOR BLUE) FORMULA : Mov(CLOSE,3,EXPONENTIAL)>Mov(CLOSE,13,EXPONENTIAL) AND (ADX(14)>Mov((ADX(14)),9,SIMPLE) )[/QUOTE]

right !
u need to paste
Mov(CLOSE,3,EXPONENTIAL)>Mov(CLOSE,13,EXPONENTIAL) AND (ADX(14)>Mov((ADX(14)),9,SIMPLE) )[/QUOTE]

only
same thing in sell case also

i think it should work if problem persists tell me
happy trading
abhi

abhiwhy

Dear Abhiwhy

I am new to traderji and came across your post, i have traded previously, though without any methods and would like to use the TA to trade which i am to learn,

Would like to know from you, if possible, if there are any order placement softwares awailable which i can program to automatically to execute trades on my behalf, since i work during the day and cannot access the market all day

thanks,
adshanth
ya there are such system which could do such things but unfortunately in india these are neither available nor allowed . u need to do order placing manually , if u r an office going and working person , no problem !
u could swing trade , i think internet connection would be in ur office , u could use charting softwares to analyse and get signals at end of the day i.e; at evening and take position next day through routes like ,online , or by phone. no problem , u don't need to become day trader at all any i also don't see any need for any auto trading programs for u as they also need monitoring .
despite of these facts auto trading can be done in forex market but this involves much more complexity , doveloping profitable systems is a very tough task and if u wanna purchase one , it is very costly and still no gurantee of success .
if u wanna know anything more about charting software and profitable systems giving good entry and exit signals u could either post or queries here or just mail me at abhiwhy @ gmail .com (remove spaces)

happy trading
abhi:thumb:

uthuman

i think u have pasted
right !
u need to paste
Mov(CLOSE,3,EXPONENTIAL)>Mov(CLOSE,13,EXPONENTIAL) AND (ADX(14)>Mov((ADX(14)),9,SIMPLE) )[/QUOTE]

only
same thing in sell case also

i think it should work if problem persists tell me
happy trading
abhi[/QUOTE]

Thank you abhi. I made the mistake as u mentioned. Now ok. thanks.