system trading is best if used Systematically

abhiwhy

and now mt4 is in india for rt and charting
tell me more please
, as per i think , forex trading in foreign markets is very much regulated by rbi and probably no bank in india provides online fund transfer and withdraw facilities with them , they accept credit card payments , which is also rstricted in india(to fund trading a/c with credit card) , auto trading is also restricted here , if even u earns , bringing back the money is also a tough task .
tell me if i m wrong also, do u have a/c with them
, and also their website , which kind of facilities they r gonna provide in india .:confused:

waiting for ur reply
happy trading
abhi :)

Hello Abhi,

In post354908, I highlighted false crossovers of ADX14, 9SMA in 2 RED ovals.

Image at..
http:// www. traderji. com/attachments/advanced-trading-strategies/13002d1251461004-system-trading-best-if-used-systematically-nifty.jpg

You are correct that there were No false crossovers in 2nd RED oval, but there were indeed in 1st one.

Any views on how to take care?
Just looking at the chart, I think we must ignore those crossovers which are below some threshold say, like if ADX(14) is below 20 or 25 or some value, ignore ADX crossovers.

What say?

-ritesh

abhiwhy

Hello Abhi,

In post354908, I highlighted false crossovers of ADX14, 9SMA in 2 RED ovals.

Image at..
http:// www. traderji. com/attachments/advanced-trading-strategies/13002d1251461004-system-trading-best-if-used-systematically-nifty.jpg

You are correct that there were No false crossovers in 2nd RED oval, but there were indeed in 1st one.

Any views on how to take care?
Just looking at the chart, I think we must ignore those crossovers which are below some threshold say, like if ADX(14) is below 20 or 25 or some value, ignore ADX crossovers.

What say?

-ritesh
among all posts i got here , i think , u are r getting the technique in exact sense , system trading is based if used systematically ,that was the theme , every body here shown concern about system but no body about manual intervention and applicative approach and how to trade this system .
in post no 30. i shown the following results .

1) 19/06/07 LONG : 4732
18/07/07 EXIT :5351 ( PROFIT =619)

2)16/01/08 SHORT : 5935
15/02/08 EXIT : 5302 (PROFIT=633)

3)30/5/08 SHORT :4739
10/07/08 EXIT :4162 (PROFIT =577)

4)16/09/09 SHORT :4074 (PROFIT=932)
04/01/09 EXIT :3142

5)24/03/09 LONG :2938 PROFIT(1491)
08/06/09 EXIT :4429

TOTAL PROFIT =4252
LOSS =0000000000

i ignored 4 false signals (yet of small differences )
but if u look back ,there was a reason

1st ignored signal was next signal after 15/02/2008 exit , which was profitable ,still i didn't counted ( because a cut had already happened just few days/weeks away and i prefer to avoid falling adx re-entry signal
2nd ,3rd,and 4th were in may08,jan and feb 09 .
i acknowledge 2nd signal and u may count it but in 3rd and 4 th case u can see an interesting thing ,from 4/1/09 ,prices were swinging(rising and falling) but adx was continuously falling and market was very much range bound due to confusion , also it had already fallen a lot so next signal should be positive and with little bit more confirmation which gives idea that to make lot more confirmation to take a right position there ,
ignoring signals below adx(14) <20-25 is also good and it gives results also , but it may reduce ur profit potential , so in confusion , look technically and better to see for other techniques also , trend line , regression channel , volume , moving average like simple techniques gives good idea in such situations .
happy trading
abhi :)

abhiwhy

Nice thread Abhi ..... here is a thread in TJ which explains this theory i read it long back posting if it could be any help

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/2302-magic-adx.html
thanks a lot bro ,
can't believe it that it was there since 2005 and ,
what a coincidence , every thing is almost common except 5 period and 9 period .but unfortunately every person there got deviated from the main focus area , also their filtering system was not proper , i didn't liked the way they intermixed rsi(14) ,yet it seemed to catch bottoms but they were continuously giving buy signals in major crash . yet i m studying that thread properly ,and i hope would get some thing helpful there, which could improve our system .
i also request all senior member to focus here to work upon any proper filtering system which could remove some of false signals .

happy trading
abhi:)

Satyen

thanks a lot bro ,
can't believe it that it was there since 2005 and ,
what a coincidence , every thing is almost common except 5 period and 9 period .but unfortunately every person there got deviated from the main focus area , also their filtering system was not proper , i didn't liked the way they intermixed rsi(14) ,yet it seemed to catch bottoms but they were continuously giving buy signals in major crash . yet i m studying that thread properly ,and i hope would get some thing helpful there, which could improve our system .
i also request all senior member to focus here to work upon any proper filtering system which could remove some of false signals .

happy trading
abhi:)
Welcome ............... one concern is in 2+ years system get 5 trades though trades run for months and is it ok to conclude about backtest by these 5 trades ........??
Again logic is prety good

u will get every thing my friend i am presently preparing the metaexpert system on this technique i will post , then u can analyse date order price success % total successful and unsuccessful trades or what ever you want , from system tester . Just wait
maximum up to tomorrow evening ,or it happens earlier what ever may be the earlier
Dear Sir, no news on this.