Symphony Presto discussion

MT,

I sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We will diagnose the issue to find out why you could not sufficiently login while others were able to trade. We will take corrective action wherever required.

On the topic of Emergency square-off, positions can be squared-off from the Presto-Admin terminal and/or Broker's Back office.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

mechtrader

MT,

I sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We will diagnose the issue to find out why you could not sufficiently login while others were able to trade. We will take corrective action wherever required.

On the topic of Emergency square-off, positions can be squared-off from the Presto-Admin terminal and/or Broker's Back office.

Thanks for your support.

Regards
Thanks for the reply Mr. Praveen. I also hope for the same so that no one has to face the these consequences again. Will take update from your team in this regard today.
Will communicate the same to everyone on this thread.

MT

mechtrader

Hi all,

Just had a word with Mr. praveen gupta. He also agreed that the issue was serious and should not have happened, at the same time he also stated that all the necessary precaution regarding it have been taken both on the software front and on the technical front.

I appreciate the honesty and openness he demonstrated and agree that some errors are random and this particular one didnt happen before. He assured me that a full day of downtime will never happen again.

I trust symphony on this keeping in view of their good service to me in the past and hope this doesnot get repeated.

MT

Dear friends,

Happy to announce the launch of Presto Algo Test Lab at Bombay Stock Exchange today on the auspicious day of Makar Sankranti.

I am sure several of you have made use of revolutionary Presto Paper Trading and greatly appreciated the service.

Now BSE Members will be able to access Presto for both Paper Trading with Live Feed and Back Testing with Historical Data.

Those of you interested in testing their Algos for BSE may reach out through your Broker for this service.

Praveen

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
any one else having problems with order not routing from Fuse to Presto. My entry trades are getting filled but exits are not filling on their own and i have to manually square off the position. Has anyone else experienced this problem and what was the solution to the problem.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Hi symphony,

I recently started ATS with you. I am facing very serious issue that exit signal sent by fuse is not getting executed at Presto. Infact no exit signal (sell and cover both) has been executed so far. I wanted to get open position from presto and re-send signal on next bar again if the previous exit signal is missed but the dll function to do this are unknown, that part i could not do as not much documentation on fuse is available anywhere.

A basic document containing available functions list in amibroker presto dll should be good along with their syntax.

like for example:

SellToFuse(pExitPrice,pZeroPrice) : This function sends a SL/M Sell order to exchange
etc. etc.

So that the same can be used by the users as per their requirement. I am searching hard for a function which gets the open position for a script from Presto but i could not find.

When i tried to Help button from presto then it is leading to some other third party site www.symphonytrade.com which deals with mining business (earlier i was under impression that it is your parent company based in south africa)

Kindly do this favour at the earliest.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Issue got resolved today and SL exit actually happened. I will keep an watch on the system for few days although..

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
This is a good news. However no one responded here from Symphony Presto so I believe you must have to call them for resolving the matter.
online chat helped. My purpose was to know if some other member also had the similar problem.

Dear Copy Paste,

Good to see that your issue is solved. I am sure you would have found our Presto Support team interactive and knowledgeable.

We appreciate you ability to quickly adopt to Presto technologies and move from Paper Trading to Live Trading in a very short time. I am sure Presto will aid you in disciplined trading.

Comments on your specific topics here:
>> I wanted to get open position from presto and re-send signal on next bar again

PrestoAMI Fuse is a one-way bridge and does not provide facility to get back open positions from Presto. We could write a Custom Execution Algorithm instead of PrestoJobEx which you are using to achieve any specific method of execution.
Alternatively, we have PrestoAPIs (MS-Excel, dotNet, Java, Python, XML applications) which provide such functionalities for you to create two-way bridge with your own Decision-making system.

>> A basic document containing available functions list in amibroker presto dll should be good along with their syntax.

We are in the process of updating our document, since recently we have added lot many advance features to the PrestoAMI Fuse. Meanwhile reach out to Presto Support team with your requirements and we will explain the possible functions.

>> When i tried to Help button from presto then it is leading to some other third party site www.symphonytrade.com

Thanks for bringing it to our notice. Certainly its not our company. We will take corrective action.

I am not very regular in forums. Reach out to me anytime on [email protected] if you need discussions with us on any specific topic.

Happy Trading!!!

Regards

Praveen Gupta