Symphony Presto discussion

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Dear Copy Paste,

Good to see that your issue is solved. I am sure you would have found our Presto Support team interactive and knowledgeable.

We appreciate you ability to quickly adopt to Presto technologies and move from Paper Trading to Live Trading in a very short time. I am sure Presto will aid you in disciplined trading.

Comments on your specific topics here:
>> I wanted to get open position from presto and re-send signal on next bar again

PrestoAMI Fuse is a one-way bridge and does not provide facility to get back open positions from Presto. We could write a Custom Execution Algorithm instead of PrestoJobEx which you are using to achieve any specific method of execution.
Alternatively, we have PrestoAPIs (MS-Excel, dotNet, Java, Python, XML applications) which provide such functionalities for you to create two-way bridge with your own Decision-making system.

>> A basic document containing available functions list in amibroker presto dll should be good along with their syntax.

We are in the process of updating our document, since recently we have added lot many advance features to the PrestoAMI Fuse. Meanwhile reach out to Presto Support team with your requirements and we will explain the possible functions.

>> When i tried to Help button from presto then it is leading to some other third party site www.symphonytrade.com

Thanks for bringing it to our notice. Certainly its not our company. We will take corrective action.

I am not very regular in forums. Reach out to me anytime on [email protected] if you need discussions with us on any specific topic.

Happy Trading!!!

Regards

Praveen Gupta

Thanks Mr. Gupta, your support team is very good :thumb::thumb:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Bro I live in ropar, 40 km from Chandigarh

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

Raj232

what are the latest charges

are they still good and reliable ??
Their costs are the same if not increased. They come with some other discounts like discounted VPS hosting, etc.
Their charges are approx 25K per annum per segment. Also, the strategy code etc is not disclosed at all before you purchase it. That makes it very doubtful because I suspect some development cost, configuring costs, stategy integration costs, etc, etc..

They has a product known as "Presto Easy" which was made for the retail trader costing Rs 999. They have discontinued the same because it was "BUGGY" ... not sure how the other products would not be "buggy" in that case. :confused::confused::confused: