SVLNS OFFERING Rs. 1 per lot in NFO Segment

Yes they registered with CSE. and i have inquired with a lot of members all they said no problem we can trust it., but the problem with SVLNS is They will not provide Intraday leverage facility., what ever you do trading have to invest Total Intraday Span Margin..<br/>

They Provide NOW trading software., for further details you can search on google
How is it that a member who isn't registered with NSE is being provided NSE NOW platform? Isn't it a flagship product of NSE which is provided to broker members of the exchange for free?

Jai Mata Di

“Investor Protection Fund” of CSE is VERY SMALL than NSE.

I think most important question must be about What is “Investor Protection Fund” of CSE?
How big it is comparing to BSE and NSE? Is it sufficient to protect the average investors (of capital size 10-15 lakhs) if Broker is declared as defaulter or expelled his membership? :lol:

Presently NSE has huge “Investor Protection Fund”. They clearly declared that, present limit is to a maximum limit of 15 lakhs per investor. BSE also has huge “Investor Protection Fund”. CSE have smaller business (few members) and very small “Investor Protection Fund”. No details about present maximum limit per investor. :mad:
I think there is insufficient “Investor Protection Fund” with smaller exchanges like CSE etc and risk is much more to get back enough money like max 15 lakh, if Broker is declared as defaulter or expelled his membership.

Recently, NSE has asked investors to file claims against expelled Unicon Securities within three months for the maximum compensation limit per investor Rs15 lakh payable out of the Investor Protection Fund.
Forget about similar big compensation with CSE. ;) :D

So small/average traders must be careful registering out side NSE/BSE..

Happy Trading.

H.C.

Re: “Investor Protection Fund” of CSE is VERY SMALL than NSE.

I think most important question must be about What is “Investor Protection Fund” of CSE?
How big it is comparing to BSE and NSE? Is it sufficient to protect the average investors (of capital size 10-15 lakhs) if Broker is declared as defaulter or expelled his membership? :lol:

Presently NSE has huge “Investor Protection Fund”. They clearly declared that, present limit is to a maximum limit of 15 lakhs per investor. BSE also has huge “Investor Protection Fund”. CSE have smaller business (few members) and very small “Investor Protection Fund”. No details about present maximum limit per investor. :mad:
I think there is insufficient “Investor Protection Fund” with smaller exchanges like CSE etc and risk is much more to get back enough money like max 15 lakh, if Broker is declared as defaulter or expelled his membership.

Recently, NSE has asked investors to file claims against expelled Unicon Securities within three months for the maximum compensation limit per investor Rs15 lakh payable out of the Investor Protection Fund.
Forget about similar big compensation with CSE. ;) :D

So small/average traders must be careful registering out side NSE/BSE..

Happy Trading.

H.C.
thanks fr ur valuable suggestions sir ji.

1) As like other members , cse will collect ip fund and pay it to sebi sir ji( not to nse).
2) cse networth is more than 1000 cr, bigger than normal brokers net worth.
3) every member of cse will be treated as brach of cse (one can cross check the same on nse member directory)
4) customer will be trading directly through NSE IBT ( NSE NOW).

to my knowledge every thing is fair & transparent , one can check the date through nse site.

Jai Mata Di

SEBI regulations is threatening to down CSE's shutters.

Dear nags Sirji,

Welcome to traderji, this your 1st post. Are you SVLNS agent or owner?
Then please give us following info,
Main office of SVLNS Financial Services Private Limited is at Hyderabad.
Special support for Tamil Nadu.
So why are you registered with cheapest and poorest(in last years earning) CSE, badly struggling for survival? :mad:
Pura India ghumke yehi exchange sabse saste me mila kya?

---------
1) I never said CSE will collect IP fund and pay it to NSE. :mad:
2) Why are you giving misleading information about CSE's networth of 1000 Cr? :annoyed:

The real fact is, since, April 2013, CSE had to suspend trading as it failed to comply with the Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations Regulations, 2012. SEBI suspended the trading in C-Star in CSE from 4th April 2013.

Give the info about last 2-3 years earning of NSE vs CSE. The truth will come out easily. :D

I know that, Calcutta Stock Exchange's is badly struggling for for survival.
The real story is:-
In 2014, as the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) regulations is threatening to down CSE's shutters, Calcutta Stock Exchange's is on last efforts for survival.

Still, CSE is struggling for its own existence. Anyone can google to know the present condition of CSE. Already lots of article published in business-standard etc.

I think, it is my duty as old member to alert beginners here whenever possible. I gave enough info in expense of my valuable times for TJ members.
I think, traders are intelligent enough to take good decision after reading and searching all facts about CSE. :lol:

Happy Trading for ALL.

H.C.

Last edited:
Re: SEBI regulations is threatening to down CSE's shutters.

Dear nags Sirji,

Welcome to traderji, this your 1st post. Are you SVLNS agent or owner?
Then please give us following info,
Main office of SVLNS Financial Services Private Limited is at Hyderabad.
Special support for Tamil Nadu.
So why are you registered with cheapest and poorest(in last years earning) CSE, badly struggling for survival? :mad:
Pura India ghumke yehi exchange sabse saste me mila kya?

---------
1) I never said CSE will collect IP fund and pay it to NSE. :mad:
2) Why are you giving misleading information about CSE's networth of 1000 Cr? :annoyed:

The real fact is, since, April 2013, CSE had to suspend trading as it failed to comply with the Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations Regulations, 2012. SEBI suspended the trading in C-Star in CSE from 4th April 2013.

Give the info about last 2-3 years earning of NSE vs CSE. The truth will come out easily. :D

I know that, Calcutta Stock Exchange's is badly struggling for for survival.
The real story is:-
In 2014, as the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) regulations is threatening to down CSE's shutters, Calcutta Stock Exchange's is on last efforts for survival.

Still, CSE is struggling for its own existence. Anyone can google to know the present condition of CSE. Already lots of article published in business-standard etc.

I think, it is my duty as old member to alert beginners here whenever possible. I gave enough info in expense of my valuable times for TJ members.
I think, traders are intelligent enough to take good decision after reading and searching all facts about CSE. :lol:

Happy Trading for ALL.

H.C.
China invites CSE to partner Pan Asia Stock Exchange ( latest news ), with out such high net worth of above 1000 cr , it is not possible to pact such deals sir ji....
The Calcutta Stock Exchange (CSE) has entered into a memorandum of understanding with its Dhaka stock exchange( LIVE NOW )

the only problem as of today is cse trading platform was suspended .any how they are trying to resume the trading cse star platform .( means trading of scripts listed on cse was stopped directly cse own platform)
see nse paid up capital is 50 cr in 1992 , where as cse paid up capital is 10 cr in 1920.
boss see the min net worth req for a exchange as per sebi is 100 cr , cse never had problem with networth .for the reason all regional stock exchanges now tied with cse india, it the recent development mataji...

leave all rest alone sir ji,

Now operations of bse & nse on cse are similar to exchange and broker(CSE) relation ,in general cse is a member of bse & nse in the process they are fulfilling all the norms like other members .
it is more secure because sebi directly monitors cse as like a exchange , in this case client is more safer than trading any where else .......
why u are comparing nse vs cse ( cse is a member of nse ).

Last edited:

Jai Mata Di

Presently CSE is inside ICU...

Does anybody trade on cse?
Calcutta Stock Exchange suspends trading on On-Line Computerised Trading System in Calcutta Stock Exchange named C-star (CSE ONLINE Screen-based Trading And Reporting System) after SEBI directive since Apr 4, 2013.

http://www.cse-india.com/new_web/NewsRelease090413.htm

-------------
Read Calcutta Stock Exchange's last efforts for survival:-
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...last-efforts-for-survival-114060700388_1.html

Presently CSE is inside ICU (Intensive Care Unit). :p

Happy Trading.

H.C.

Re: Presently CSE is inside ICU...

Calcutta Stock Exchange suspends trading on On-Line Computerised Trading System in Calcutta Stock Exchange named C-star (CSE ONLINE Screen-based Trading And Reporting System) after SEBI directive since Apr 4, 2013.

http://www.cse-india.com/new_web/NewsRelease090413.htm

-------------
Read Calcutta Stock Exchange's last efforts for survival:-
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...last-efforts-for-survival-114060700388_1.html

Presently CSE is inside ICU (Intensive Care Unit). :p

Happy Trading.

H.C.
Looks CSE can barely stay afloat! Hahaha.. What a desperate situation!