Which discount broker is offering NRI trading in Derivatives now?

Many discount brokers have tied up with ILFS who offered CP Code to NRIs to trade in Derivatives. I understand that since 1st April, ILFS has stopped offering CP Code services for all brokers. Is any one aware of any broker who now offers NRI trading in Derivatives after this new development?

I asked Finvasia last week & they said since they are trading-cum-clearing member, they clear NRI trades themselves, so it would be completely free, so ask them about it, please mention here what they say, I'm also interested in this topic.

Screenshot at 2019-04-23 11-41-39.png

Last edited:
I asked Finvasia last week & they said since they are trading-cum-clearing member, they clear NRI trades themselves, so it would be completely free, so ask them about it, please mention here what they say, I'm also interested in this topic.

View attachment 34527
hi bro

I know this is OT but i never understood LIQUIDBEES... can you explain in brief please ??

And for NRI trading, TRADEPLUS had said they offer trading but they will use SHCIL as the holder. When i come down to Mumbai i will be talking to them for opening a NRE / NRO trading account even for trading in F&O.... Only thing not allowed is trading in commodities once you are NRI...
Don't know if the above has relevance to your question....

thanks in advance.
Greg

hi bro

I know this is OT but i never understood LIQUIDBEES... can you explain in brief please ??

And for NRI trading, TRADEPLUS had said they offer trading but they will use SHCIL as the holder. When i come down to Mumbai i will be talking to them for opening a NRE / NRO trading account even for trading in F&O.... Only thing not allowed is trading in commodities once you are NRI...
Don't know if the above has relevance to your question....

thanks in advance.
Greg
Honestly, I've never traded Liquidbees either but my strategy requires putting a lot of pending orders, & since Finvasia doesn't offer a lot of leverage, I might have to keep more money with them than other brokers; so, I intend to buy Liquidbees & earn interest/dividend on it as I would in a bank-account, otherwise just parking money in a trading-account would miss out on that income-stream. You can find some basic information about Liquidbees here - http://www.greenworldinvestor.com/2...ividendtaxationperformance-historynse-symbol/

Even I was considering TradePlusOnline as they're offering unlimited trading for 1499 per month but then, there MIGHT be additional clearing charges from the Custodial Participant, & for all of that they don't seem to be offering better platform or leverage than Finvasia, so Finvasia being completely free seems like a better option to me.

The other option I'm considering is Interactive Brokers, since I'm already trading with them & like their features but for NRIs, they charge 0.01% or Rs.150, whichever is higher, which would leak a lot of brokerage-money from the profits.

Yes Finvasia offers NRI trading in FO. MCX/NCDEX is not allowed to NRI clients.
Are you trading as an NRI?

marimuthu13

Honestly, I've never traded Liquidbees either but my strategy requires putting a lot of pending orders, & since Finvasia doesn't offer a lot of leverage, I might have to keep more money with them than other brokers; so, I intend to buy Liquidbees & earn interest/dividend on it as I would in a bank-account, otherwise just parking money in a trading-account would miss out on that income-stream. You can find some basic information about Liquidbees here - http://www.greenworldinvestor.com/2011/07/10/liquid-bees-etf-explained-–-pricedividendtaxationperformance-historynse-symbol/

Even I was considering TradePlusOnline as they're offering unlimited trading for 1499 per month but then, there MIGHT be additional clearing charges from the Custodial Participant, & for all of that they don't seem to be offering better platform or leverage than Finvasia, so Finvasia being completely free seems like a better option to me.

The other option I'm considering is Interactive Brokers, since I'm already trading with them & like their features but for NRIs, they charge 0.01% or Rs.150, whichever is higher, which would leak a lot of brokerage-money from the profits.

Are you trading as an NRI?
Why liqudbees? instead buy top class stocks listed by ST DA, pledge them to trade intraday