Strategies, Systems & Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
First warning from Traderjij

Dear TJ members,

This is a warning message from Traderji Moderators... the first one.

Raghavacc I am sure you would also have recieved one from them...

Edward, Preet, Sumit (English sikhle (learn) mere (my) bhai (brother) abhi (now) teri (your) angrezi (english) is (hai) good (achcha)

you guys don't write in Hindi anymore...

Dear laluji,

You have received a warning at Traderji.com - Discussion forum for Stocks Commodities & Forex.

Reason:
-------
Forum Rules Violation

Violation of forum rule:

Quote:
All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
Any further violation will lead to you BAN!
-------

No Forum Bans Laluji, Laluji Bans Forums

Dear all,

Laluji has never been banned by any forum (profitably) that's the key word... profitably... laluji speaks directly to the man in you, no courtesy, no crap, no rumal (kerchief) before tamacha (slap)..... laluji slaps where it is necessary.... and what Laluji feels like...

Laluji has Tamed the WORLD, the world cannot attempt to TAME Laluji....

Moderators, Laluji is itself a HINDI word.... translate that to your English word if you can, and change the username...

If you ban laluji, laluji returns with another user Id, and remember, if you have read laluji once you will recognize laluji for a lifetime, even if laluji rewrites mahabharat again, you will see the SIGNATURE of LALUJI in every freaking word...

Nobody Ignores Laluji, Laluji chooses to ignore others :cool:

Raghavacc

Re: No Forum Bans Laluji, Laluji Bans Forums

Dear all,

Laluji has never been banned by any forum (profitably) that's the key word... profitably... laluji speaks directly to the man in you, no courtesy, no crap, no rumal (kerchief) before tamacha (slap)..... laluji slaps where it is necessary.... and what Laluji feels like...

Laluji has Tamed the WORLD, the world cannot attempt to TAME Laluji....

Moderators, Laluji is itself a HINDI word.... translate that to your English word if you can, and change the username...

If you ban laluji, laluji returns with another user Id, and remember, if you have read laluji once you will recognize laluji for a lifetime, even if laluji rewrites mahabharat again, you will see the SIGNATURE of LALUJI in every freaking word...

Nobody Ignores Laluji, Laluji chooses to ignore others :cool:
"The dog barks beacause that is the nature of the dog. Does elephant care?No.Because its elephant".

Re: No Forum Bans Laluji, Laluji Bans Forums

Dear Raghavacc,

I have quite a lot of fan following all across the world, but i have never come across a fan like you ;)

It's ok to quote fables and stories, but for a trivial issue like this, you are far too angry on the moderators to have quoted this story.

They want to maintain a healthy atmosphere and thats the reason they have warned me.... and for that you saying that 'elephants don't care about dogs' is a little far fethched... so please forgive them...

And I request all the members here, please also look from the perspective of the moderators... and don't call them NAMES..
I love the MODERATORS and I love you guys too (its different issue that statistics dont support it ;) )

-------
"The dog barks beacause that is the nature of the dog. Does elephant care?No.Because its elephant".

Eddie,

You may not be reading this now still I would like to say that "let naives be naives". I am sure you have made more friends here in TJ and moreso with your thread than detractors.

You are bz with future planning which is more important than contributing here in TJ as of now then so be it. Come back afresh and we will all rock together. I would like to meet you in person someday.

Regards,
Sanjoy

P.S.- Success is more than just numbers.

Tavnaz

Let us stop this bickering.
And lets have some learning,i saw no great post lately,so here you go.
Where is Price going?

Looks like no one interested.
Here is the answer.

Okay guys,it has been a very great time here,i like people over here.
But yeah forum posting has never been for me.
I did some great works here,i learn't and let people learn with me.
My thread Bouncing balls was a good thread and a great success i believe.
I may come here if required by anyone,my account will be active so,if anyone sends PM i will reply.
But officially no more posting from my side.
I have got lot of work to be done on my side.
With my new business just about to launch i will not be able to post here.
Love you TJ.
And thank you, Edward,Sumit,Raghav,Sanjoy,and friendly and jolly sunny,and all others who made my stay here pleasent.
Special thanks to Preet KS Gill,sir,i have learnt a lot from your charts,may god bless you good health.
And Edward congratulation on Lazyboys success,i am there for you whenever you call sir,may god bless your future endeavors.
And Lalu ji thank you for your wits.
Dan Pick up, you have been a great person since i have known you ,you are d man. ;)
Raghav, describing my system to you has been the most interesting and great learning task for me,i hope you milk many pips from the market.

Thank you to all,i may have forgotten your name,but you have been there for me.:lol:
I leave in Peace,will return if required,no hard feelings so i feel happy.

Your Humble Friend

Tavnaz

Raghavacc

Looks like no one interested.
Here is the answer.

Okay guys,it has been a very great time here,i like people over here.
But yeah forum posting has never been for me.
I did some great works here,i learn't and let people learn with me.
My thread Bouncing balls was a good thread and a great success i believe.
I may come here if required by anyone,my account will be active so,if anyone sends PM i will reply.
But officially no more posting from my side.
I have got lot of work to be done on my side.
With my new business just about to launch i will not be able to post here.
Love you TJ.
And thank you, Edward,Sumit,Raghav,Sanjoy,and friendly and jolly sunny,and all others who made my stay here pleasent.
Special thanks to Preet KS Gill,sir,i have learnt a lot from your charts,may god bless you good health.
And Edward congratulation on Lazyboys success,i am there for you whenever you call sir,may god bless your future endeavors.
And Lalu ji thank you for your wits.
Dan Pick up, you have been a great person since i have known you ,you are d man. ;)
Raghav, describing my system to you has been the most interesting and great learning task for me,i hope you milk many pips from the market.

Thank you to all,i may have forgotten your name,but you have been there for me.:lol:
I leave in Peace,will return if required,no hard feelings so i feel happy.

Your Humble Friend

Tavnaz
When students starts sleeping teachers walk out of classes!!.

Both Edward and Taz are great teachers and Masters:clapping:

Its our duty as students to keep great threads alive and not allow teachers to quit due to some silly reasons and one or 2 self interested people.

Please lets keep it going.

This week has been trendless and breaking even or minimum loss is a great achievemnt for intra-day

How you people are doing?

Keep posting your views and changes that you use.After all thread name is "Strategies,system,Indicators".So, we should keep up the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.