Strategies, Systems & Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant view the attachment done through word file reattached it.

i do not know why it is not attaching.

Any way message given is to renew license and no cross over and arrows not shown on the main chart:)

Hi Edward,

I got the link to my mail , but it says invalid for latest version, no file in 4shared and what is the pwd , still says contact yourself for renewal of license

hi .. i am new to trading.. i have come across this thread and i was trying to use this system.. but when i try to use the indicator and template it says "please contact us to renew ur license" is it not free as stated in the beginning of the thread..? please some one answer me.. is it pay and use system now..?

Hi Edward,
I have been going thru this thread regularly and have got some real good inputs about trading strategies. I really think that this thread should continue to grow and should be kept alive by the core members of this thread for new starters like me.

GRORICH

Kindly clear my doubt. Can any body who is not connected with import or export business , open forex trading account with a broker and trade in forex ? I have been thinking that RBI permission is required for trading in forex ? I would be thankful if any senior person clarifies my doubt.Thanks.

Where is everybody?

this thread has gone dead.

Eddie n others. lets come back and restart the thread.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

Hello Sanjoy,

Don't wan't to sound just critical even cynical. But friend any system that can give profit consistently wouldn't be so open ended with so obscure Exits. I've emphasized before also that This is a Negative Expectancy system..people might get excited on seeing a good result in the short term (like a month or two) but that in sense guarantee the future results.

This system simply trades an Oscillator on breaking the high of previous candle. All other parts of the system are subjective..time of trading pairs..exits...frames..profit targets...this way this is not a system just a bundle of theories..that's why its gone dead...

Thanks

4xpipcounter

a1a1a1, it's been 8 months since the op posted. That is why the thread went dead.
If he starts posting again, this thread will be resurrected.

In response to your comment, let me say something, and you tell me what you think.
Even the best of methodologies, will not find the exit with absolute uncanny accuracy. Would it not be up to the traders to make adjustments as the trade progresses? Would the methodology not be considered successful if it was entered based on its parameters? As long as the points or pips are positive, is it still not a good trade?
This is also my gut feeling. A methodology cannot be taken as one to trade by until it becomes a convictional part of the trader. You can't trade a methodology based on here say, yet, if you never adapt it as your own, there are still maybe some lessons that could be learned.

Just sharing some thoughts. I'd like to hear your views.

Hello Sanjoy,

Don't wan't to sound just critical even cynical. But friend any system that can give profit consistently wouldn't be so open ended with so obscure Exits. I've emphasized before also that This is a Negative Expectancy system..people might get excited on seeing a good result in the short term (like a month or two) but that in sense guarantee the future results.

This system simply trades an Oscillator on breaking the high of previous candle. All other parts of the system are subjective..time of trading pairs..exits...frames..profit targets...this way this is not a system just a bundle of theories..that's why its gone dead...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.