Strategies, Systems & Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Hi Nexus,

Looks like you are the smartest guy we have been waiting for all this years on TJ...

Did I ever said that Signal bar is my indi, did i change the signal bars password,... did i ever said anything in tj is invented by me in an underground lab...

take some time out of your 'joyous' life and go through the posts of mine, I have never emphasized on any indis (even mine) and have commented on Trading as an Holistic approach...

It's because of intelligent, innovative and high IQ guys like you, that people with stuff never speak in open forums...

Hope this answers your EGO

Dude, don't be act NAIVE, I kept even the password same, free_at_tsd....

Edward hello my friend,
What to discuss in it? Its free indicator from forex-tsd.

http://www.forex-tsd.com/blogs/newdigital/380-new-indicator-signal-bars-v9.html

Edward

Dear Friends in TJ,

It has been a pain in the neck for me all this few months in TJ to answer super egos like Laluji, Nexus, babatrader, etc etc and still keep the Smiley on...
Even a Retard who has read my posts will never allege me of any misguidings here but still I come across people like Nexus, babatrader and lalujis of this world..

Enough is enough.... Probably this is my last post here on TJ, no I don't want to earn any karmas, but I want to keep the RETARDs out of my thread here, who without giving their small mind any work just come here, and show their cockiness...
I have never said that I am the inventor of any indicators here, all indis are existing Statistical tools being used for quite some time, a good chartists job is to find the right interpretation of that indi for different market conditions, pairs and other variables.
Infact I have never even claimed any kind of supremacy for the indis i have posted here, they are just another indicator, secondary to MM and Discipline...

Now how many times do I need to handle someone's nuisance and do all the explaining to come clean... I have done no wrong, never misguided anyone here, never boasted about myself or my indis, never said that I invented them and still every few weeks I have to do all the explaining once again.
I am quite busy with few things important to me right now and have no more time to do it all over again.

The thread contains enough for guiding a newbie, so go through my posts (The easy way of doing it is, when you are at traderji.com/forex click on 901 replies, it will give a break up of each members replies, if you click on mine, you will be guided to all my posts)

I will keep the versions updating every month or two, so for people who are using my system, I will keep on doing it as long as you guys are using it.

I came here to post a well wishing happy diwali message and found this from the great Nexus... what to say.... ?

Take and Good bye TJ... friends

God bless SUMIT, ASHISH, ANIMEDIA, SUNNY, RAGHAVACC, RAGHBH, ANKIT, PRIDE, COLUMBUS, BOUFALO, OCTOPUSPAUL, KUNAVATHI, TAVNAZ, PREETKSGILL, SANJOY, BISWAJIT, SUNNY, MADHAV, FRIENDS FROM EGYPT, FXTIGER, FXGOOD, DESIFXTRADER, SAVANTGARDE AND ALL MY FRIENDS WHO are instrumental in helping me contribute here...

God bless you guys and take care..

SALUTATION & HAPPY TRADING TO ALL

FROM EDWARD AND FAMILY

Last edited:

.Pride.

Dear Edward,

I request you to kindly not pay attention to negative comments posted by ill-informed people.

Even though I no longer use indicators, I read this thread daily just to see if anything new has been posted by you regarding Discipline or MM.

This thread has been instrumental in creating interest in forex for a large number of people and many failures and successes have been documented here.

I am not very good with words, or in expressing my feelings, so all I would like to say is this: It is my sincere request that you continue to be present here.

sumitdasjoshi

hello guys i would like to see some succes story here from those who have join the seminor in banglore i whould like to see also result for last one month of biswjit and sunny and tell us how do you feal about the system. if you share than others will also benifite from that,hope to here from you guys.

Raghavacc

Dear Friends in TJ,

It has been a pain in the neck for me all this few months in TJ to answer super egos like Laluji, Nexus, babatrader, etc etc and still keep the Smiley on...
Even a Retard who has read my posts will never allege me of any misguidings here but still I come across people like Nexus, babatrader and lalujis of this world..
Nindak Niyare Rakhiye Angan Kuti Chhabay, Bin Pani Saaban Bina Nirmal Kare Subhay - Kabir.

Raghavacc

Dear Friends in TJ,

Enough is enough.... Probably this is my last post here on TJ, no I don't want to earn any karmas, but I want to keep the RETARDs out of my thread here, who without giving their small mind any work just come here, and show their cockiness...
I have never said that I am the inventor of any indicators here, all indis are existing Statistical tools being used for quite some time, a good chartists job is to find the right interpretation of that indi for different market conditions, pairs and other variables.
Infact I have never even claimed any kind of supremacy for the indis i have posted here, they are just another indicator, secondary to MM and Discipline...

Now how many times do I need to handle someone's nuisance and do all the explaining to come clean... I have done no wrong, never misguided anyone here, never boasted about myself or my indis, never said that I invented them and still every few weeks I have to do all the explaining once again.
I am quite busy with few things important to me right now and have no more time to do it all over again.

The thread contains enough for guiding a newbie, so go through my posts (The easy way of doing it is, when you are at traderji.com/forex click on 901 replies, it will give a break up of each members replies, if you click on mine, you will be guided to all my posts)

I will keep the versions updating every month or two, so for people who are using my system, I will keep on doing it as long as you guys are using it.

I came here to post a well wishing happy diwali message and found this from the great Nexus... what to say.... ?

Take and Good bye TJ... friends

God bless SUMIT, ASHISH, ANIMEDIA, SUNNY, RAGHAVACC, RAGHBH, ANKIT, PRIDE, COLUMBUS, BOUFALO, OCTOPUSPAUL, KUNAVATHI, TAVNAZ, PREETKSGILL, SANJOY, BISWAJIT, SUNNY, MADHAV, FRIENDS FROM EGYPT, FXTIGER, FXGOOD, DESIFXTRADER, SAVANTGARDE AND ALL MY FRIENDS WHO are instrumental in helping me contribute here...

God bless you guys and take care..

SALUTATION & HAPPY TRADING TO ALL

FROM EDWARD AND FAMILY
Hello Edward,

Coomon dear. In parliment if 95% vote for a motion and 5% vote against it which one will win?

Its a a fact that in this world we cant live without such people. A "meal" to be called a "meal" have to have all 6 ( In Sanskrit its"Shadrasa") varieties of tastes or flavours.Life also will be boring without all varieties of people.

I really understand the sacrifice you have made in terms of your time and energy.However that sacrifice has resulted in Lazy boy becoming a tree from a small seed when you started this thread.

According to me you have become stronger day by day and grown muc
h bigger after the criticism has started in in this thread.

When you have majority how can you say you cannot govern?

"The dog barks beacause that is the nature of the dog. Does elephant care?No.Because its elephant".

Edward

Never thought I will hear this from a south Indian.
Thanks all for the support.

Right now I am quite tied up with few important things that will decide how my long term future will look like. I am kind of keeping very busy at the moment, and I don't think I have the patience left at the moment to endure foolish & baseless allegations...
So I request humbly that I will like to take a break from posting here in this thread for a while, may be tilll this month end... I also see the futility pointed out by Pride, Raghav & Ankit and few other close friends from TJ.

We will rock once again, after this month end...

Take care and God bless

Nindak Niyare Rakhiye Angan Kuti Chhabay, Bin Pani Saaban Bina Nirmal Kare Subhay - Kabir.

I was checking the thread after a long time.
To say the least,I was shocked to see the recent development.
Anybody who has enough screen time knows; there is no so "magic indicator" and nobody can make it..Becoz,future can not be predicted,

As far as lazy boy is concerned,it had definite entry rules which was able to catch all trends keeping the whipsaw to the minimum,thanks to the candle close and breaking 4-5 pips rule.

With well defined entry rules,Lazy boy keep your emotions and gambling impulse in check. Whoever understands the importance of discipline can make a system winner.
"System gives you the courage to be discipline.'Lazy boy' helps you to do it successfully"

Many followers of lazy boy including me stands the testimony to its success.I have successfully demo traded it and live now.I believe I have no business in posting the positive results of live or demo to give some sucker a point to mock it down.

As far as the point raised by the "obnoxious weed" ;there are thousands of system out there in internet.To find out a simple system which works and somebody says it to you after doing all the hard work after giving his time and money.And he gives it all this free. I just wish people learn to appreciate the important role a mentor plays in any field of learnings. Learn to respect people who help others.

And for newbies, these are the few points I will try to point it out

1)Trading may not require a very high intelligence;nevertheless it is very very difficult to beat market consistently. Imagine,you are fighting against the brightest people around the world including banks,govts. Had it been easy; do not you think all the smart people should be trading rather than licking boss's a** whole life.
So,Respect market till u die as Billionire

2)You can become rich only by consistently profitable for 4-5 years.So,never expect you will find a system on a forum which will tell you where to buy and where to sell and you will be successful by just following that.
You can get lucky for few months or may be a year or two.But eventually you will give it back to market.
Prepare to learn it both from books and demo trading religiously.Trading is a craft; like any craftsmanship it has to be learned.(by giving considerable time)

3)For a beginner to trade it is essential to have a particular system with edge .Only way to know whether a system has an edge for you is to trade it. Backtesting can help but not much. Lazy boy is a good system to begin with.You have to work on it to find a exit and profit taking point to fit your psychology.

4)Money management means nothing but to give yourself room to be wrong.You can be wrong many times without blowing your account.Idea is if you can hang it into the game for some years ;you will get more time to become a good trader.

5)With experience you will understand why some experts do not use indicators and trade successfully. Basically,only with movement of price they can derive in mind what indis tell.But,this comes only from experience. A beginner should start with system with indicators

Finally, Lazy boy has been used profitably by many guys here including me but I am sure it does not work for few as well( may be psychological or struggling with exits/profit taking point.But,with persistence anyone can find a way to trade it successfully.

PS:I request to my dear weeds to keep out of this thread .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.