Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

jace48

Yes, I will also vote for AmiBroker.

*** Uma ***
people,

I recommend that you guys give a try to Fibotrader. It's one of the most full fledged and comprehensive tool. Best of the part it's free (expect for opening nag screen).

If you have awareness about programming and stuffs like that you can leverage it's database also for your data crunching things.

Personally I am hooked :)

people,

I recommend that you guys give a try to Fibotrader. It's one of the most full fledged and comprehensive tool. Best of the part it's free (expect for opening nag screen).

If you have awareness about programming and stuffs like that you can leverage it's database also for your data crunching things.

Personally I am hooked :)
Hi jace ,
I too have downloaded fibrotrader but the problem i am facing the importing ascii files will u please clarify how to import data and update step by step

thanks
sashsaha0

MurAtt

Savant sir / Bunny etc

Your ideas on Ranbaxy required. Extrmely oversold RSI at 22 on hourly, Stoch below 20 in hourly, BB lower at 253, upper at 262 - cmp 257-ish.

My broker 'longed' 1lot in my a/c. Now I'm just waiting for monday to see what happens.
btw my broker had bot TataSte 1 lot intraday at 368, exited at 372 :)

Catch ya all tomorrow guys ....
Exited today at 261.50 :)

ITC for 2morrow morning - your take Savant Sir and Rohan --

jace48

Hi jace ,
I too have downloaded fibrotrader but the problem i am facing the importing ascii files will u please clarify how to import data and update step by step
Depends upon the your source file. I download pr.zip from nse website.
Have it converted to standard format of <Ticker> <Name> <Date> <Open> <High> <Low> <Close> <Volume> and use quote man to import file.

For conversion I use utility developed by traderji member Joy Edakad. Follow post by him from link below
http://www.traderji.com/members/joy-edakad.html

Status
Not open for further replies.