Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky_ag

Vicky,

Normally You Would By When The Market Starts, But At Times I Also Add A Footnote, So It Would Be Advisable To Check The Footnotes.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
So, basically, once your post is up(like the one for today aka 6th April was posted @ 3:20 am) I should follow up on the buy as soon as the market opens.
As, I am at office staring 10.30 -18.30, it is impossible for me to look at lows highs, crosses etc.
Thanks for all the hard work Savant Sir.

SavantGarde

Hi Vicky,

If The Footnote Says Buy On Dips or Something Like The One Mentioned For Yesterdays Trade, It Is Purely There So That One Can Buy It A Little Cheaper.
There Is No Harm Taking The Trade If One Is Unable To Look At The Chart Or Even Track The High & Low.

Also Please Go Through Doc's Attachment For An Explanation Of Everything Else.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

So, basically, once your post is up(like the one for today aka 6th April was posted @ 3:20 am) I should follow up on the buy as soon as the market opens.
As, I am at office staring 10.30 -18.30, it is impossible for me to look at lows highs, crosses etc.
Thanks for all the hard work Savant Sir.

docvijay4u

Hi, This is Nifty Futures Intraday Chart for 6 April. Data Source Y a h o o. Time Frame 5 Min. With SMA and BB.

docvijay4u

SMA 5,6 BB 9,2(with average) TF 5 Min. If You need Chart on any Specific Criteria, then Please mention I will Post such Chart.

Jai Baba

Hi Doc,

Thanks A Ton

NF Has A Different Combination Of SMAs It Is 3&5 or 4&5 BB Is Same 9,2 TF Is 10 & 15 Min.

'JAI BABA'

SavantGarde

docvijay4u

Status
Not open for further replies.