Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you mean by 'Really?' neither am I interested.... in whatever you implied... anyways check Sudoku's Post#5

SG
I did not imply anything. I just remembered one of our first conversations ... before I knew the meaning of many "thanks" to be "ok I read it". It was supposed to be a private joke. Looks like it slipped your mind. Does not matter. Have fun !! Once again, good to see you back, I was not sure where you had suddenly vanished, but looks like things are fine. Anyway, I will leave this thread to you ... can't follow it real time.

SavantGarde

Hmmm... when you see the post with a particular figure... you have to keep to buy at the price as Limit Order... not at market Price.... !!!

If by default your order window has 'Market' you need to change it to 'Limit' from drop down option

SG

Sir, when I got your Mail price was 5113

Hmmm... when you see the post with a particular figure... you have to keep to buy at the price as Limit Order... not at market Price.... !!!

If by default your order window has 'Market' you need to change it to 'Limit' from drop down option

SG
Right Sir,

I will take few days to understand, I hope you will bear it & forgive such mistakes.

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.