Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Suro....just 3-4 bucks on 250 lot size you consider a deep S/L ....:)

No...it is more like 807.80...:) that is the reason I didn't mention...

RR is very favourable that is why I suggested it...

SG
No,...it's not like that....if it was 3-4 bucks lot no. of lots could have been more though :)

Anyways, see I have extracted the S/L figure from you :D

PGDIMES

One will notice from the Bid & Ask that Smart Money is getting ready to start writing.... there is already a quantity of 9000 @ 859 ready to Sell.....:)

SG

Now it has become bogus money... :lol:

NIFTY looking weak. I think next target for NIFTY is 5328.70 ... What you people think please share your views !!!

So Guys as stated on 16th July 2011. NIFTY Hit the target of 5328.70 today on 4th August 2011. and still it is looking weak ........ (Approx 252 Points downside)

If in today's session it does not maintain 5328.70 level and does not give closing above it. Then next target for NIFTY is 5195.90.

SavantGarde

Hi Suro,

Looks like the time has come to write the NIFTY 6200 PE OCT.......... Keep an appetite for about 3 Lots.......... figure to look for between 1260-1530 currently ask is 1191.10.................There is a Hedge Leg that may kick in for which another 60k maybe required.

SG

Hi Suro,

Keep 6200 PE OCT on the watchlist....... will tell you when the time is right to Write this PUT.......)

SG

Status
Not open for further replies.