Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Chapter II

We should Invest in all Recommendations or what should be the criretia, kindly inform

Regards
Karan
Look at the investing value - the SL, If you able to bear this risk for all the stocks then you go ahead and invest, Or if you are bullish on any one stock on this list you can go for only that, But investing in any stock is purely based on the risk on capital you can handle.

Best Regards,
Fahed

SavantGarde

Hi TFM,

BAJAJ-AUTO - You Have Entered At A Good Level....Which Shall Now Act As A Very Strong Support....I Suggest You Keep Holding For Now....Will Try & Workout An Exit Strategy For You Next Week Sometime.

GMRINFRA - You May Enter On Monday...But Only About 30% Of Your Targetted Quantity.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Thank you Savant! :clap:

I guess everybody is greedy end of the day.

What is your call on Bajaj Auto? I hold quite a large number of this at 2400 levels.

On the side note could you advice me on some stocks I could invent on right now?

Hi Anant,

can you kindly let me know the tgt and s/l prices for few stocks entering the data for the same in your s/w?

1. Engineers India Ltd.
2. TVS Motor
3. REC Ltd.
4. Yes Bank

I hope it is possible to try out these scrips too, coz i don't see any mention of these in any of the recent updates.

Thnx in advance. :)

Regards.

Last edited:

asnavale

Hi Anant,

can you kindly let me know the tgt and s/l prices for few stocks entering the data for the same in your s/w?

1. Engineers India Ltd.
2. TVS Motor
3. REC Ltd.
4. Yes Bank

I hope it is possible to try out these scrips too, coz i don't see any mention of these in any of the recent updates.

Thnx in advance. :)

Regards.

Hi,

Following are the Tgt/SL for your stocks:
Code:
ENGINERSIN:          BUY is not yet triggered

TVSMOTOR:            TARGET: 150          SL: 135

RECLTD:              TARGET: 362          SL: 315

YESBANK:             TARGET: 333          SL: 297
-Anant

Sorry Savant sir for missing the required details.
I'm holding the mentioned stocks as below:
3i Infotech --> 85 @ 68.2
CESC --> 32 @ 396
Graphite India --> 60 @ 102
GSFC --> 35 @ 310
IRB Infra --> 35 @ 390
Power Grid Corp --> 125@ 102
Sesa Goa --> 50 @ 362
Shree Cements --> 20 @ 1925.

Thanks & Regards
Chandra

Hi Sekhar,

Without Knowing Your Entry Price & Quantities Of Each, It Would Be Difficult To Offer Any Comment.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Savant Bhai,I hope yr posts increase by the day.God bless U.I have a question and yr answer I hope will help me in time to come.I had earlier asked if right time to exit Tata Motors and have held on based on response.To some one else query U had said if entry is at 750/- then wait few yrs more before exiting.My query is - my entry is at 200/-.Will yr view still hold for me i.e. wait for few yrs more.Best Regards MKH.

Status
Not open for further replies.