Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi nimish_rulz,

Which software you use for getting intraday charts? I noticed many free sites offers 5 - 10 mins delayed chart.

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Chapter II

@ asnavale Sir,

Sir how to download EOD data from NSE automatically. now from 1 jan they are giving data in zip format.my old program which I downloaded from traderji is not working.

Any targets for Cipla or Ranbaxy or CADILA ? Im holding these shares at nearby market rates. But are stuck at those places for a while.

Also when I've been holding HCC/NDMC since day before its around 20% up.. whats the resistance for these shares ?

Last edited:

aditya14

Guys if anyone is using "Metatrader" please tell me if the cnx nifty which they show is realtime or not and also the gold prices...?

Also great day today 5200 again held out i foresee a expiry between these levels.I shorted ABAN(killed it) and bought indus bank today lets see.

saivenkat

Hi,

NEW TRIGGERS on 19-01-2010 (For Trading on 20-01-2010):

BUY TRIGGERS

Code:
-------------------------------------------
Symbol     | C. M. P.|  Target | StopLoss | 
-----------|---------|---------|----------|

ORIENTBANK |  259.75 |  278.40 |  253.20  |
-------------------------------------------

-Anant

Anant sir,
oriental bank SL hit during intraday low of 252, and closed at 253.65. Lets see what happens tomorrow. Till then i keep my fingers crossed. :)

US dropping like anything damn i hate holding stocks lets hope for the best.Today commodity expiry is the big manipulation gold has fell BIG.
And this is after better numbers reported by most companies in US today. Only disappointment was New Housing Starts which dropped to 4% but given the fact that most of the roads were inaccessible in US in December that was a very likely result and also Bank of America coming out with a loss.
It seems gleamingly obvious now that just like last month we ll barely cross the resistance level of 5300 until expiry which will provide just enough motivation for people to buy calls in the range of 5500 and more only to give another range bound month in February.
Lets see how Dow and Nasdaq hold out I have a gut feeling that they will recover a lot from their lows I would stick my chest out and say that maybe they ll close down but below 1% not the level we are seeing now, I have bought every dip but things are looking rather bleak after an amazing start to the month now there is a major threat in our markets just like what happened in China when the IR goes up or CRR hike happens on 26th Jan.

Still optimistic on Blue Chip firms and that is what I m holding right now. All the technical indicators are indicating oversold positions in almost all the major blue chip companies for weeks now but lets see how much longer before we get our desired direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.