Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense, and in my opinion, PSU banks in general, might be a better bet - their conservative stance has, by & large saved them from the shenanigans pulled by the west - low NPAs, growing NIMs, lower potential losses from foreign exchange derivative exposure - principal as well as agency - virtually no advice given to corporates to take this exposure (unlike their MNC & Private bank brethrens) - this also saving them from potential lawsuits, healthy CARs; AND little gifts from RBI & IMF don't hurt either.

The flip side of this is, if they continue to be as conservative as earlier, it might hinder them in capitalizing on the upcoming economic recovery thus muting their loan books - something to keep an eye on...

Kumar

If i had a ton of money i would be buying banking(Banknifty) at every decline as they are getting beaten the most and they will perform come q1 2010

Well now that Dubai worry has gone Greece has come into picture. Especially with today's moody's announcement of high probability of Sovereign Debt default has shaken the markets world over. Lets hope that the correction in Nifty is only till the Fibonacci 50% level of 4995. If that is broken it can test 62.5% level at 4934 levels. Hope we don't see that similar thing happened on 27th Nov and on 3rd market was testing its high again. Reasons are there to be optimistic but the tremors are shaking the confidence and the one today was rather ominous as there was nothing bad in the market apart from mere speculation and selling of blocks by big players. Hope the next tremor is soft and not painful.

hello savantji how ru doin ??
savantji can u give me a advise on any script with a capital of 50k for 4 -5 months
currently I have S kumars 1500 shares @ 42.50 what do u think abt it for short term savant bhai
Thanks and Regards
Raj

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Hi Kumar,

I Am Glad We Have An Excellent Savings Culture In Our Country...

Slowly...Tentacles Of Credit & Debt Culture Has Been Creeping In....Which In My Opinion...If Not Controlled....Will Result Into Same Problems Of U.S. & Others...Where Money & Food Is Being Controlled By Few..

It Is Perhaps Better For Us Not To Compete With Growth Rates Of China & Other Emerging South American Economies...Inorder To Maintain Slower Upward Trajectory....Which Will Prove More Durable In The Long Term..

All The Abovementioned Is What I Wish For....Perhaps We Are Slowly Getting Sucked Into...The Bigger Plan Of The Few That Control Everything In This World.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Makes sense, and in my opinion, PSU banks in general, might be a better bet - their conservative stance has, by & large saved them from the shenanigans pulled by the west - low NPAs, growing NIMs, lower potential losses from foreign exchange derivative exposure - principal as well as agency - virtually no advice given to corporates to take this exposure (unlike their MNC & Private bank brethrens) - this also saving them from potential lawsuits, healthy CARs; AND little gifts from RBI & IMF don't hurt either.

The flip side of this is, if they continue to be as conservative as earlier, it might hinder them in capitalizing on the upcoming economic recovery thus muting their loan books - something to keep an eye on...

Kumar

SavantGarde

Hi Kumar,

I Am Glad We Have An Excellent Savings Culture In Our Country...

Slowly...Tentacles Of Credit & Debt Culture Has Been Creeping In....Which In My Opinion...If Not Controlled....Will Result Into Same Problems Of U.S. & Others...Where Money & Food Is Being Controlled By Few..

It Is Perhaps Better For Us Not To Compete With Growth Rates Of China & Other Emerging South American Economies...Inorder To Maintain Slower Upward Trajectory....Which Will Prove More Durable In The Long Term..

All The Abovementioned Is What I Wish For....Perhaps We Are Slowly Getting Sucked Into...The Bigger Plan Of The Few That Control Everything In This World.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.