Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rkji

hi chait :)

prasadam, pkamlesh & sirjee has thoroughly tested 4/5 on 15 tf...it works well in trending mkt & if i am not able to train the same eye as them...maybe it' s the fault with me & not the strategy. it seems to be beautiful but mkt is choppy these days...i will test drive it for the next 2-3 weeks atleast & seek guidance if i fail to spot whipsaws,,,,but i have strong belief on it for now.

regards,
rishi

Hello rishi,

Normally for a 15 mins charts 4,5 SMA does work .. But it whipsaws a lot...:confused: .... Maybe if u have a hawk eye then u can use it to perfection...:thumb:

I am trying the 13,21 SMA on a 3 mins charts.... Looks good so far.... but that too doesnt deliver the correct signals when the market is dancing in the range:mad:... Trying to develop some strategy.... will post about my findings by the weekend...

So as far as the stocks go only SG's 20/50 and Anant's 20 MA do wonders...

SavantGarde

Hi Rishi,

Will Post A Chart Later Or Tomorrow.....To Show How You Can Minimize The Whipsaws....Basically Areas Where You Should Not Enter Either Long Or Short.....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hi chait :)

prasadam, pkamlesh & sirjee has thoroughly tested 4/5 on 15 tf...it works well in trending mkt & if i am not able to train the same eye as them...maybe it' s the fault with me & not the strategy. it seems to be beautiful but mkt is choppy these days...i will test drive it for the next 2-3 weeks atleast & seek guidance if i fail to spot whipsaws,,,,but i have strong belief on it for now.

regards,
rishi

Status
Not open for further replies.