Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rkji

savant sirjee

you don' t know me :)

like a true libran, i am an extremist. i have to come up sharp with the learning curve.

the markets have been merciless to me recently & has digged a deep hole when recent correction of 700- 800 points happened

i am tough mentally & have the ability to stand still in passing storms but my eyes are red to realise that i haven' t been properly equipped just becoz i have been lazy learning TA...depending on a course when everything is available here in TJ...so idea of course is dropped

today i have to punish myself the whole day like i did yesterday & the burning eyes seem to give immense satisfaction that i am on my way to bounce back & claim what i have lost...that $$$ belongs to me !!

10 hrs of reading on weekends is self-prescription & no more beating !!!

regards,
rishi
Hi Rishi,

Don't Take So Much Pain To Finish The Thread....Working On Something For Intraday....Will Finish In A Couple Of Weeks...Only Other Requirement To Use It Would Be To Have AmiBroker& RT Data Feed Into Ami...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

scorpio77

Hi All,

This may not be relevant to this forum but just thought I would share something that made me really proud of a fellow Indian today!

Presenting Pranav Mistry, the SG of technology!!! (the end of the video justifies why!)

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/p...lling_potential_of_sixthsense_technology.html

At 350$ or lesser, one can only dream about the potential of this device and the future!!

-Scorpio

Status
Not open for further replies.