StockD - Another NSE EOD Data Downloader

trump

2020-08-01_223016.png

thats the screenshot of full access to the web, and Windows firewall is disabled, even with this setting it shows error, is it that I have to install it in C drive where my OS is there?

thats the screenshot of full access to the web, and Windows firewall is disabled, even with this setting it shows error, is it that I have to install it in C drive where my OS is there?
This is odd. I asked few of my fellow programmers to run it on their Windows 10 as well, and none of them
And nope, the program should be runnable from anywhere (including a pen-drive)

What happens if you ignore the warning and still try to download?

trump

This is odd. I asked few of my fellow programmers to run it on their Windows 10 as well, and none of them
And nope, the program should be runnable from anywhere (including a pen-drive)

What happens if you ignore the warning and still try to download?
downloaded 0/5 days for example, it means nothing is downloaded
strange it that there isn't any error signature

trump

no nseeodfixed is ok and getbhavcopy also ok. but first time may be have to exclude stockd from folder and also to allow in firewall. but ur previous versions dont have such issue. other than that the app is just fine. if most users can use it without any issue then it sud be ok.
see abv, what another chatter had to say on ur chat

Yes, I have seen the message, but the other person is able to use the software without problems on their pc.
Since I am an individual developer, I don't have enough funds to sign my exe and Antiviruses will give more false positives on my software than any other software

I am quite helpless till the time the software doesn't gain popularity and people start marking it as not malicious

trump

Yes, I have seen the message, but the other person is able to use the software without problems on their pc.
Since I am an individual developer, I don't have enough funds to sign my exe and Antiviruses will give more false positives on my software than any other software

I am quite helpless till the time the software doesn't gain popularity and people start marking it as not malicious
thanks anyway

If there are other windows users who have come across this thread and have succeeded in running the software, please comment and let me know. I'll try to work out some alternatives if a lot of people are facing the same problem

trump

If there are other windows users who have come across this thread and have succeeded in running the software, please comment and let me know. I'll try to work out some alternatives if a lot of people are facing the same problem
Just finished trial on anothe machine with Windows7, 64 bit, same problem, tried using different ISP, same problem