Stock To Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkjha30

anupam_luv said:
I made entry to stock market on Friday (12th May) and bought 10 shares of Tisco @639.7 and then on Monday morning in the first hour I again bought 37 more of it @ 630 Rs expecting it will definitely cross 680-700 in coming weeks but then booooooom ......... Tuesday morning showed me 525 Rs...... I was so so much depressed and cursin my fate tht what a day I chose to start trading first time in life a Black monday.......
And the market regained its position and today closing showed a ray of hope for me as TISCO finally touched 617 Rs .........
Can anybody suggest should i hold it for few more days , will i be able recover the loss? (much of it has already been recovered)..... or it may go down again..... any suggestion reg Target and stop loss price plzzzzzz........
Hi anupam

I am in it for two years and seen lots of ups and down. If you are fundamental type keep it. Else keep at least for another quarter( but with strict stop loss as defined by your entry point and support/ressistance proce.) Though it is highly volatile .Freak high was marked by 745 and it may come to it after the result.I think this will go up to 800 this year. As I am no FA/TA others may also enlighten us.

Pankaj

Re: Prakash Ind . ( cmp 35 ) : Target 52

pravin said:
Good call vinayakvb .

Thanks a lot .

Prakash Ind

Yes it is very good call for long term investors . Stock is yet stedy in this volatile market . Good outlook . Keep stop loss 33 in it .

Target are :::::: 52 , 63, 68...... and further ...... for long term only.

Good Luck

sachin :)

sachinc said:
Strong support for nifty :::: 3050

As long as nifty closes above this , be long .

Next support is 2888 .

Good Luck

sachin :)

Yes you are right sachin .

Unless until nifty holds 3050 ( close ) , we should be long .

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.