7 Drone Stocks to Watch for 2022

The global drone industry is projected to grow 12.3% annually, nearing $41 billion by 2027, according to Brandessence Market Research. Just a few years ago, drones were still considered science fiction. However, today there are about 322,000 commercial drones and more than 529,000 recreational drones registered with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration. The U.S. Department of Defense also operates more than 11,000 unmanned aircraft systems, or UAS, used for surveillance, data collection and precision military strikes. To profit from the rise of the drone era, analysts say these seven drone stocks make excellent investments.

Boeing Co. (BA)
Nvidia Corp. (NVDA)
Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT)
Amazon Inc. (AMZN)
Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC)
Ambarella Inc. (AMBA)
Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL)

Expert traders believe that the drone stocks will prove to be a great asset in the coming future. This is why I am so interested in buying some of them. Which one should I start with?

I have recently put my money in Paras Defence and Space Technologies Ltd and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. These drone stocks have been doing quite well in India and I have chosen these for myself.

Drone Industry is in its developing state and has the greatest possibility to create hype in the future. Its a good choice to invest in it and will surely see the results in the upcoming days with larger returns in the stocks.