Standard Chartered (trading)

Standard Chartered IDR shares

Can anyone here trade the Standard Chartered IDR online, My broker (kotak) said I have to phone to sell or buy it?
anyone know why, they also said the same applies to NCD's.
Let me know

Last edited:
Dear Investor,

This is in reference to your feedback on our services posted on Traderji.com.

We wish to inform you that due to certain constraints online trading for Standard Chartered IDR is not available on our website - kotaksecurities.com.

We are in the process of facilitating online order placement for Standard Chartered IDR and NCDs on both exchanges. Hence, till the implementation of the same, you are requested to contact our Call and Trade numbers - 1800 209 9191 / 30305757 (prefix city STD code) / 1800 22 22 99 for order placement in the said scrips.

For any further clarification, please feel free to get in touch with us.

Dear Investor,

This is in reference to your feedback on our services posted on Traderji.com.

We wish to inform you that due to certain constraints online trading for Standard Chartered IDR is not available on our website - kotaksecurities.com.

We are in the process of facilitating online order placement for Standard Chartered IDR and NCDs on both exchanges. Hence, till the implementation of the same, you are requested to contact our Call and Trade numbers - 1800 209 9191 / 30305757 (prefix city STD code) / 1800 22 22 99 for order placement in the said scrips.

For any further clarification, please feel free to get in touch with us.