Spider Software Ace for Technicals

H

hari09omkar

i m not an employee of spider. I use amibroker
Ya I can understand.Actually I was not aware that they provide intraday history(IEOD) in ACE.After ur post I called my technical staff in spider and confirmed that.I am correcting the original post.Thanks rajiv.

milkyblack

thanks rajiv and hari

do they also provide futures data? i called up the mumbai office last week... they told me that they would provide me a demo before i susbcribe to the s/w... but still i dint get any follow up 4m their side... do they really provide a demo? or do i have to buy directly? how good is the tech support team?

Regards

milkyblack

friends...
one more thing i would like to know! which would be the best place to get data for amibroker... hari suggested me stoxtrend and viratech... which is beter and the charge for it?
as a beginner can i use amibroker? or spider would be better? im really confused. plz help on this issue. does the spider software provides data in metastock format?
for amiboker which would be good for me (considering as beginner and no need of day trading for a year atleast) professional or standard? and do i have to buy the ami quote also? why is it needed?

thanks

Regards

milkyblack

hello friends sorry for the delay in replying... as was very busy with my schedule....

Hey hari... i tried to find tht tech analysis book by john murphy... but could not get a hold of it... could u plz tell me any online place to order in India.. and the name of the publisher....

spider guys posted me a CD but... it turned out to be of Iris.. so they are goin to repost it again...

then i will make up my mind after the demo... wht ever it is i would let u all know abt the s/w i would be using...

regards

H

hari09omkar

Hey hari... i tried to find tht tech analysis book by john murphy... but could not get a hold of it... could u plz tell me any online place to order in India.. and the name of the publisher....
You can get it by placing an order to Landmark Bookstores in India.Publisher is Prentice Hall Press.You can get discounts if bought from amazon directly,by credit card.
http://www.amazon.com/Technical-Ana...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200413242&sr=8-1
Due to ethical reasons,I shall not talk about the ways people get copyrighted books freely....

balaj78

hi
how adout the spider software .is it really worthy and how much they charge exactly.

hello friends sorry for the delay in replying... as was very busy with my schedule....

spider guys posted me a CD but... it turned out to be of Iris.. so they are goin to repost it again...

then i will make up my mind after the demo... wht ever it is i would let u all know abt the s/w i would be using...

regards