Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Gbp/usd

I mentioned in another post that the weekly cloud cluster at 1.5637 should at least temporarily contain the drive north. So far, it has done exactly that, as the peak was 1.5645. From the current circa area, we could see another move UP, or we will see a move back to the WR1 at 1.5494, which is also the the top of the hourly cloud. That would be temporary containment as we see a reversal back north.

4xpipcounter

Usd/chf

I mentioned in another post that the daily tenken at .9503 could be containment for the recovery. There was a spike to .9511, but at this point, I will not be surprised to see an additional move north. My MR1 at .9580 will make an excellent shorting opportunity, provided the WR1 at .9549 does not contain. The nature of that reversal will determine if it is back in the DOWN or a correction within a correction. That being the case, then we can look to chart R to contain at .9663.

4xpipcounter

Eur/gbp

This pair has performed about as expected. I mentioned in another post to expect containment around .8653. This pair peaked at .8645, and has now moved impulsively in the reversal. It should now be full steam ahead. Watch for the next significant support to be around .8350, which is the weekly TL. There will also be support at .8445, which is my MS2, but that should act as a bounce for the price only.
If the TL is broken, then it should be another free fall towards the mid--.8000's.

4xpipcounter

Usd/jpy

http://img524.imageshack.us/i/39758745.png/

I'm still thinking to go short on this pair. Because of the strong recovery, key R's were taken out, but it should not be at the expense of a trend reversal. I still favor the scenario that the peak at 84.50 will hold.
The chart shows that of this writing got nailed by cluster R, but that might be broken in favor of higher ground toward 84.10. That area should make a nice short entry.

4xpipcounter

Re: GBP/USD

http://img716.imageshack.us/i/18499490.png/

I mentioned in another post how the WR1 would contain the action heading south. This is a live chart just to show how price is reacting after it hit the mark.
A few people have asked me to post a few charts just to show different elements of my methodology in action.

The image is not posting in the form of a hyperlink, but I did copy and paste it to my browser, and it worked.

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Gbp/chf

1.5057 is an unreal massive, cluster R event. That will be containment for at least awhile. The pullback should take us back to at least the daily tenken at 1.4736.
This could mean the end to a supposed correction of the DOWN, and we would go much deeper than the 1.4736, or it will be a correction in the new UP. My bias is the move UP we had is a correction to the DOWN, which means we are headed much lower.
Having said that, the only thing that looks safe is the projection is my original forecast. over 200 pips is not bad. My trades are based on forecasting, not biases.

4xpipcounter

Usd/jpy

http://img843.imageshack.us/i/36086625.png/

The USD/JPY is getting ready for a reversal that will take the pair to the confluence of the top of the cloud and the tenken at 82.63. I think the drop will extend even further. The UP might have been just a correction in the total DOWN, but we'll see on that part of it.

BTW, I'd like to hear some feedback from everyone. Whether you agree or disagree is fine with me. I would just like to hear some input. At times, I feel like I am talking to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2