Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

http://img832.imageshack.us/i/eurusdb.png/

I was waiting for the support at 1.3034 to be hit before I took an entry on this air, but it never happened. The attached chart shows why I believed 1.3155 was going to be containment. The pair was at the bottom of the cloud, and under the tenken and kijun and TL. Notice the very sharp break that was needed to get around all that.

There could still be additional volatile activity in store for the pair. That strong break was made in light of a bearish cloud, and has now found its way high above the cloud with additional upside momentum favoring the move UP. The cautiously favored scenario is to see a move UP towards 1.3359. That should, at least temporarily contain the move, and then we see a correction that should be contained above the cloud. Afterward, we should see a move towards the weekly tenken at 1.3624. That needs to be containment or the nature of this move needs to be reevaluated. In other words, the question should be is this some sort of MT UP rather than a mere correction.
1.3624 is also going to be very close to the 23.6% level of YP--YR1 (not figured yet).

4xpipcounter

Gbp/usd

I was expecting 1.5319 to be hit for this pair, but it was missed by 25 points. This pair looks more consolidative than the euro, but does not mean that from current level we could have a strong breakaway. If that is the case, then I would expect strong R at the weekly kijun / top of the cloud cluster at 1.5629. A break of that could bring a spike to circa 1.5710. For now, it is favorable that circa area contains.

4xpipcounter

Usd/chf

After getting a head fake on the TL, this pair is still looking very bearish. A mild correction is in store to start the new year, but containment seems to be at the daily tenken at .9503. The additional depth of the decline could be indicated by last year's 76.4% mark of YS1--YS2 at .9001, but a more accurate scenario will be seen once I complete the new levels for the new year.

4xpipcounter

4xpipcounter

Djia

The weekly chart is very OB and momentum seems to be waning, but the bulls have full control on the monthly. I would favor an eventual pullback to the weekly tenken at 11279.5, but if there is going to be a trend reversal then at least as of now, 11007.90 needs to be broken. The monthly suggests that the rise will continue to the previous cloud peak at 12777.30.
The favored bias is that at the very least, 12777.30 gets hit as long as 11007.90 stays healthy. As long as that scenario plays out, then it would also be safe to say we could get a spike to 12837.04, which is the YR2.
The move to the weekly tenken would also imply that the WS1 at 10867.48 would be hit.

This forecast is upon request, but I really have no road map for it. All that means is when those points are hit, I'll look like a genius, but the market does not look tradeable at that point. In other words, this is one definite time where I will be a better forecaster than trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2