Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Re: Aud/usd

The peak was 1.0018.

There are strong signs the UP is over. Containment for any correction needs to be at 1.0058. If that is broken, then we will enter a consolidative phase where new highs are back in jeopardy. I mentioned in another post that .9890 needs to be broken in order for this move to be convincing that the DOWN is officially on. I'm still holding that view.
Circa 1.0058 is worth risking on a short, because of the tight stop that would be needed on the trade.

4xpipcounter

Re: USD Index

The index spent the entire week in the correction mode, as the dip ended at 78.97, just 8 pips under the WS3.
Also notice how the candles so beautifully bounced off all the weekly support levels.

This is by request:

Like most of USD spot, a correction is due also for the index. There will be major cluster S event waiting at 80.24. That level should hold as the index continues its climb north. From present level, I just can't see this market going much higher before the correction ensues It is OB and stochastic divergence on the 4-hour, extremely OB on the daily, but not crossed yet, even though close, hit the bottom of the weekly cloud, and it looks bearish into the future.

I'm saying if I traded this market, now would not be the time to go long.

Here are the levels for this week: 83.85, 82.73, 82.09, 80.81, 80.17, 79.05

4xpipcounter

Re: Usd/chf & eur/chf

The peak for the USD/CHF was .9781, just 16 points on the other side of the bottom of the daily cloud.
We got the explosive moves on the EUR/USD and the EUR/CHF, as the respective weekly charts will indicate.

There's something very interesting developing with these 2 Swiss crosses. Either I am going to be wrong somewhere, or the EUR/USD is getting ready to explode.

The low for the USD/CHF at .9327 should now hold, but I still see .9765, which is the bottom of the daily cloud, while the daily is getting very OB. This adds up to a strong correction coming up for the USD/CHF.

The weekly for the EUR/CHF is looking like a very strong move is about to happen. Some of you like my radar picks. Well, put the weekly kijun at 1.3163 on your radar, and this could be explosive. Look for a longer than usual weekly bull candle, and then another bull candle to follow.

This means that with the implied pullback on the daily coming up for the USD/CHF, adn the strong implied move coming up on the weekly for the EUR/CHF, it also means an exceptional move will have to happen for the EUR/USD. The only problem? I see no indications of the current move UP to be nothing more than a correction of a strong DOWN.

4xpipcounter

Re: Gbp/aud

The peak, this week, was 1.6080. The move south has not begun yet.

This pair has made a nice run of things, but watch out for it. It is about to meet with very strong cluster R in the 1.6100 area. The nature of what will happen remains to be seen, but regardless is this UP was only a correction, and the pair will be back in the DOWN, or the DOWN will only be a correction of a strong uptrend that has just begin, one thing is for sure, and that is the move south is going to be strong.

4xpipcounter

Re: Gold

The high, peak at 1423.76, was challenged. The dip was 1354.95

Gold is at what I believe a very critical juncture.I did mention in another post I believe gold is headed to breaking the previous high before we see a longer term reversal. The last move south may have signaled the fact the reversal has begun, but we had a pinpoint, perfect bounce off the bottom of the daily cloud, and that does not bode well for the bears.

After having said all that, there are a couple of critical areas to keep an eye on. The 1388 zone is a conglomerate of strong cluster R. That is going to be a huge test. The daily kijun is 1391.76. If we get a daily close above that, then the original analysis should be holding up, and that is 1430.97 gets taken out before we see the confirmed move south.

The previous low at 1352.56 is a critical area on the downside.

4xpipcounter

Re: Usd/jpy

The 82.30 held and the move south continued to a low of 82.40.

The pair is currently camped at some strong support, but is favorable to see a continued move south. If the move UP is to continue, and this whole process is only a choppy correction, then 82.30 needs to hold. That is the bottom of the 4-hour cloud and my WS1.

4xpipcounter

Re: Eur/usd

We got the blowup to 1.3359. Look at the huge 4-hour candle. Afterward, notice, with the exception of the spike to my confluence R, the candles went sideways around the 1.3359 mark.

The reversal back in the DOWN should resume in the next 20 hours of this post, or we get a blow up towards 1.3359.
The MS1 is 1.3152, and there is additional R WR2 at 1.3198, which also represents the top of a very thin, but bearish 4-hour cloud.
I say "the next 20 hours", because the bearish 4-hour cloud will begin to descend, so if the decline happens after that, then price blows through the top and is on its way towards 1.3359.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2