Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

GBP/CHF addendum

I should add something to my post concerning the GBP/CHF. If 1.5246 is broken today, then look for 1.5220 to be support, and look for a bounce from that point. After the bounce has been completed, then it would be a good time to go short.
If you don't mind initial whipsaw action at the beginning of the trade in exchange for 300 pips, then enter upon the original scenario.

4xpipcounter

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/56612463.png/

Preetksgill, I attached chart, and I don't understand your point about the move to my MR1 at 1.3444 being choppy. That's almost a straight line north. It went sideways only after it hit my confluence of MR1 and WR3.

Also, what conclusion are you talking about?

Also, if you were a superstar "back in the day", then keep doing what drove you to stardom in order to maintain it--lol.

A CHF 26 bln forex loss a sign of strength----, than I must have been a superstar, back in the day

Not exactly sure how he came to that conclusion, but thats what the headline says

The SNBs balance sheet is still robust, Hildebrand said.

EUR/USD is very choppy, just launching back to the 1.3360 area from the 1.3320s.

We heard of one round of central bank buying the first time downMight have been a second to create the latest pop

4xpipcounter

Eur/usd

I posted in a previous post the chart that shows the confluence of Ron the 4-hour which contains my WR3 and MR1 at 1.3437 and 1.3444, respectively. There is also R on the daily as the price hit the bottom of the cloud.

That confluence should be containment, and it not, then we are headed to the top of the daily cloud at 1.3624. Momentum indicates that the daily could push the pair further north.

The pair will run into support at the 4-hour tenken at 1.3289.

4xpipcounter

You might be right, but I did write my forecast for the pair, evidently, the same time you wrote this post, and the subsequent posts.
Plus, I'm not picky which way it goes. I monitor 28 pairs and other miscellaneous markets for followers of my blog.
The object is just finding the opportunities, bull or bear, that have the strongest obviations.

eu is finished as far as north move is concerned, next week will be a disaster for the bulls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2