Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold

As per request:

I see someone was looking for an entry to go long on this pair.
This market, IMO, looks dangerous. ST, we are headed back to 1811, and then we are back in the DOWN to the WS2 at 1756. That matches up to a nice containment level on the daily chart, which would indicate that new highs will be made from there.
This is what makes this market so dangerous. The monthly is showing it is going to get smashed. A good head of southbound steam could take it to 1608 and 1425. It and the weekly are the 2 most dominant TF's, yet, it appears the daily will rue the day again. Still, it is a matter of time. In determining that I would have to go from forecasting the market to predicting it, and that's something I don't do.

BTW, in the case of this market, the monthly and weekly are not the most dominant TF's because they are the larger, but because they actually have the strongest obviations to them.

Hi Kid! AS per my posts in the other thread, I'm looking for a turning point from 5209 to 5240. It seems more and more unlikely that 5307 is going to be hit. Another thing evident is the reversal is going to be strong. Considering we are entering the zone, it's a good idea, as per your suggestion.

Is it right time to book profit in nifty ?
have one long mininifty 20 at 4937 :)

Hi Kid! AS per my posts in the other thread, I'm looking for a turning point from 5209 to 5240. It seems more and more unlikely that 5307 is going to be hit. Another thing evident is the reversal is going to be strong. Considering we are entering the zone, it's a good idea, as per your suggestion.
:thumb:Thanks for guiding me.:thumb:
I should look to book profit between 5209 to 5240...
Right ?? :confused::confused:

Msiddique, you're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome--lol.

Let me give a separate account of those markets in posts upcoming in the next few minutes.

Hi Paul,

As regards your TataSteel projected-levels, I do hold it in my portfolio, is it a good time to exit it ? or wait for higher levels since markets are bullish today ? Also plz give your valuable opinion on Reliance (again I do have it).

Thanks for all your skills, experience, time, co-operation, patience & for everthing else too :)

Thanks a lot.

Now!!!!!! That could be a good time. 5209 should be hit, but the market is in for a strong reversal. There is a possibility it could reverse even a few points before that. Afterward, there comes a strong reversal, and before you know it, you are at lower levels than we are now.

:thumb:Thanks for guiding me.:thumb:
I should look to book profit between 5209 to 5240...
Right ?? :confused::confused:

Tata Steel

This is a tough market right now. Simply put, over coming months were are headed lower. ST, there is a dilemma:
The hourly is showing the makings for a perfect intraday splashdown at 466.93. Right now, that is indicating the most dominant reading.
OTOH, the 4-hour has broken back into the cloud, so do I treat it as a headfake, as a minuscule error in the server, or as the fact we now have a legitimate move to the top at circa 496? there is even some wry momentum in favor of the UP on the 4-hour.
Considering the hourly is the most dominant, that is the TF I have to go with, at least for now. Look for a pit stop at the tenken at 456.21, and then for the move to continue to at least the WP 452.98. Let that serve as a decision point.

Now!!!!!! That could be a good time. 5209 should be hit, but the market is in for a strong reversal. There is a possibility it could reverse even a few points before that. Afterward, there comes a strong reversal, and before you know it, you are at lower levels than we are now.
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2