Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sbi

With regard to Eagle's query. The target is still on.
Key point / phrase is "break of the TL. Price is still well above the TL. AMAF, a correction could be due back to the point of the break at 1873, and even to the TL itself. The TL is containment before the up move is complete.

I'll answer the Tata question if I can find where I posted it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With the recent break of the TL, and provided it was not like the last one, a false break, we should be on our way to the daily kijun 2042. It is also just as likely to see the weekly tenken hit at 2199. On the downside, look for circa 1640 to bring a strong, explosive reversal.

NANDAMAD

Well done, Pinku. You must have covered within few minutes after the opening. Because 157 low just happened almost then. After that TM remained above 160.50 the whole day.

Anyway, careful with TM. It is being bought rapidly because of its now 1/5th price.

Good luck with your all trades.

P.S. Toing wasn't 'she', and is gone now for good, I guess.
I was also convinced that Toing was not :she:

S&p 500

As by request:

The 4-hour chart tells the best story of what is about to happen in the near future, relative to the longer term outlook. The strong leg north you see is the 1st of what should be another leg north. Indications on all the TF's are all over the place which is going to lead to some volatile moves.
There is heavy pressure on the monthly for a longer term move south. The weekly is at an extreme reading to the south, along with camping out at the bottom of the cloud, with no strong momentuk going either way.
The daily is wearing out in the ride to the north.
MT levels that should be hit are 1212 and 1225, and 1260 should be absolute containment. After the move north is finished, I would expect the monthly to kick in and have its way and take the market to solid S at 1126. That battle at that point will probably be won over the long run as we see this market dip much lower.

I was also convinced that Toing was not :she:
I am pretty sure Toing was a he, and here's why. Today morning, before this account (toing) disappeared, I checked some other posts by this person. One of them was a complaint that people on this board respond better to women, and the implication was that the picture was put up to get better response.

VJAY

With the recent break of the TL, and provided it was not like the last one, a false break, we should be on our way to the daily kijun 2042. It is also just as likely to see the weekly tenken hit at 2199. On the downside, look for circa 1640 to bring a strong, explosive reversal.
Dear Paul,
I missed your posts since some weeks.....:(
Can you please tell us how you got this circa 1640?

Eagle still has has me wondering what I implied about this market. There is only one direction it is headed from here, and that is south. AMAF, this market is one that has some strong certainties revolving around it. Make way for the WS2 to be hit this week at 444.16. It is not too often when a 3 is practically on the radar, but the WS3 at 432.30 should be hit. There is also room for a retreat to the MS1 at 424.00. Speculatively, I would say that level has to hold or the bottom will fall completely out of this market.

Wow! VJAY, I have to admit to everyone reading this that was a total error, on my part, to even bring that up.
To make a long story short 1640 "could" be the means for an explosive reversal, but that area does not pertain because of the recent TL break. Therefore, in lieu of the TL break, I should have never brought the 1640 level up.
Sorry about that.

Dear Paul,
I missed your posts since some weeks.....:(
Can you please tell us how you got this circa 1640?

EagleOne

@Pips
I don't remember which post. I posted just to have your opinion on them, because I hardly tracked them. Now, today after a long time I pulled something up on ichi. On it Tatasteel seems to have had it. Kijun plunged and shot through tenken from above 3 candles before. Cloud geometry is not helpful either for upward movement. On my other personal system (which I trust more), it has already had clean break from 461... I will see tomorrow how it moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2