Some Honest Advices That Worked

R

ratan jain

So many people replied on ur second-exit from d forum,u didn't reply a word.Suddenly a pinch from CV and u r back!!! Man I am now getting prone to believe dat d aliases theory may exist.;)
Hari,

Go back in time.....
When I first wrote about leaving people replied, and I was convinced to stay on.

This time, I didnt want to reply and be drawn into a debate, and that was the only reason I did not reply.

As regards aliases, when I was trying to show the boarders what Hitesh was doing, I could have made up 5 aliases and posted against him....

I was the only one posting against him, so I think the alias theory doesnt hold.

And still if you feel so, then its fine by me, for your happiness, I am ready to accept that I have 629 aliases at last count, not counting the ones I made up over the weekend and today.

Dear Kuri...... you are the last person whom I expected would poke fun at me.
Your post has re enforced my decision to stay away from this forum.
This was not expected from you.

"Dear Kuri...... you are the last person whom I expected would poke fun at me.
Your post has re enforced my decision to stay away from this forum.
This was not expected from you."

Hey RJ,

I was excited bcos u are back!!! Not to mock u!!!:(:(:(:(

H

hari09omkar

And still if you feel so, then its fine by me, for your happiness, I am ready to accept that I have 629 aliases at last count, not counting the ones I made up over the weekend and today.
I am happy! But why aren't u? If tipsters don't make a difference to Saint,CV to post,without complaining a word against dem,for so many years here,what makes u upset friend?
Common Ratan,u have such a good sense of timing of comedy,start posting actively,for more happiness of mine.:)
Hariom

C

CreditViolet

At least one person is missing me :)

So, CV, Who's your punching bag nowadays that I am gone? :)

Any hey that Hitesh has also disappeared... I scared him off for good I think :)

How's the US mkts trading going?
Do you know of the infamous Al Capone line?

"Someone messes with me, I gotta mess with him"

Any why bother about other people so much?