Some Honest Advices That Worked

My My...

I wonder why RNRL was not included in you very own 100 % returns portfolio.......

Rest all is history???????

I wonder how zeenews and bartronics made their way into your 100 % returns thread, and not RNRL?

I REALLY wonder why ....................................

I sincerely hope that you are able to attract a few clients by the above advertising post...

Honestly I am fed up with all of this.
Unless ppl show their statements and whether they take the trade,i am gonna go after them personally.

My My...

I wonder why RNRL was not included in you very own 100 % returns portfolio.......

Rest all is history???????

I wonder how zeenews and bartronics made their way into your 100 % returns thread, and not RNRL?

I REALLY wonder why ....................................

I sincerely hope that you are able to attract a few clients by the above advertising post...
wHY NOT U ARE TALKING ABOUT SBI? WHY NOT U ARE TALKING ABOUT IDEA?? WHY NOT U ARE TALKING ABOUT CESC???? WHY NOT U ARE TALKING ABOUT oTHERS???????

@ WHAT Rate we enter Bartronics @ after that it gained how much that also kindly mentioned here. What was the % of our total value in Zee news let me know.

Due to jokers like u I closed that programme.

lISTEN, i AM NOT HERE FOR THE CLIENTS.......i DONT DEPEND ON TRADING NOR ON CLIENTS............:p

dev mookerji

Honestly I am fed up with all of this.
Unless ppl show their statements and whether they take the trade,i am gonna go after them personally.
I can give u trade details about RNRL & arvind Mills....Since long I am holding these stocks

Sure hey are, as you are the only one on this forum who goes around trying to sound like you are some great analyst, whereas all you have done is give extremely medicore results on your stock recommendations.

As far as 60 % posts against you, I am sure if I try hard enough, I will be able to reach 95 % posts against you.

:)

A good analyst would have had his followers hold adlabs, Rcomm, Cesc, and not run at the smallest signs of profit.
Thats the sign of a person who is scared, and runs at first signs of profit, after seeing his gains disappear in a couple of stocks previously.

Dev, you have called me a joker
I can publicly call you bad words too.
All that traderji can do is ban me.
Beware, I have nothing to loose.

As regards your comment on my being a joker, where have I cracked jokes, other than cracking your analysis open??????

As far as boarders go, I think Amit29 has seen through you too.......
Thats one boarder who has a keen eye...
Lets see when other boarders wake up.

And then rest will be history ........ as you say........... :)

Last edited:
wild guessing game, compelling one another for nothing in result. Kindly dont allegate anyone here, as we are here for our own good as well get help from anyone who is willing to give it.
Mr. dev....... you are a good analyst , dont bother of any post. Do post your good works , we are thankful.
I am still new here, but confident of posting something good that will help us grow to the biggest portal forum.