Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMITBE said:
Hi Roneeth...thanks for all the information, and yes Jain Irrigation is a good counter to be invested in.
As a matter of interest it has just formed somewhat of a Morning Star pattern looking at the the last few bars/candlesticks.
The Morning Star is a reversal pattern one bar ago which comprises of a long dark body shown as red, with a small white Star shown as green, followed by a bigger white candle shown as green. The last green bigger candle is the precursor of the reversal. The small green candlestick is so named because it signifies the morning before the sun rises, metaphorically. The next candle yet to be formed tomorrow should close above 225-227 for confirmation.
Thought this may interest you knowing you've been doing candlestick charting.
All the best.
Hello Amit,

Thanks for the post,yep it's definitely very interesting when patterns one finds in the books are formed every now and then....Nice chart and sincerely appreciate your efforts spotting it out .

Regards

Roneeth

AMITBE

Re: Amit: Gvk Power And Infrastructure?

kumar7 said:
Amit,

GVK power and infrastructure listing was surprsing to say the least: Can you
take a look, I know its hard to say anything regarding new listings.

Kumar
Hi Kumar, yes another listing that didn't go through the roof after Jagran Prakashan. I'm not aware if the issue was overpriced from in market's opinion.
One of the power plant gets commisioned in September, and it would function at 90% capacity in twelve 12 months.
Perhaps for that reason it hasn't enthused the traders?
The group has sound fundamentals and along the line it would move up I'm sure.
Regards.

AMITBE said:
Hi Kumar, yes another listing that didn't go through the roof after Jagran Prakashan. I'm not aware if the issue was overpriced from in market's opinion.
One of the power plant gets commisioned in September, and it would function at 90% capacity in twelve 12 months.
Perhaps for that reason it hasn't enthused the traders?
The group has sound fundamentals and along the line it would move up I'm sure.
Regards.

Hi Amit, Thanks! I feel the same. I think it will rise to 400 level soon.

Hi Dear Amit..

I wanna know about infosys.
Why the difference comes in the Future and Stock.
Today Morning there was the difference between Stok and
future was 10+Rs.

Infosys Stock Low 2767 and Future. 2785
But at 02.30 pm There was difference of -5 Rupees

Why these things happen with it.?

Is it have any Signal of Bearh or Upward?
Dont know that's why confused.

Thanks
Vicky

AMITBE

Not sure Vicky...not looked into it but Infy bullish today.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
....After hitting 305 the following morning had slipped to 286.
Now hit 312 and when closes above 106-108-112, the next leg of the rally would be underway.
May decline a bit and/or consolidate, and the next rally would begin after that. A pullback, consolidation, and a break above 312 would push it to 312-318-324-330.
A close above 112 and around 118 today itself, and it should push on further.
All these levels mentioned are conflict areas.
Waiting to pull out fully now and then will wait for all the above.
This is a recent post on Nagarjuna Construction.
Had retraced to 294 and after consolidating is appearing to make the next move at 316 now.
The above targets are intact, and will far exceed them in due course.
Stop can be at 306 now.

AMITBE

GTL (Global Tele) was picked as a likely dark horse at 105 and 109.
Looks like breaking above an ascending triangle at 116 off now, up almost 6%, with huge volume jump.
Raise s/l to 113 whoever is in.

shrinivas

Dear Amitda,
I'm having 100 archies(purchased at 183) cmp165, 500 gayatri sugars(purchased at 20) cmp 18, and 200 stocks of dabur(purchased at 109) cmp 110... had made some profit in recent times in dabur...if i sell all these stocks are cmp..I overall make a loss of less than 1000/-....i've made much more in recent transactions last week....I plan to buy Reliance Capital Ventures Ltd........
Expert comments solicited !!!!!!!
ganeshhity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4