Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

VICKY_SEEKINGINR said:
What about for next 2-3 Trading Sessions,
Will Cross 2950?
Hi Vicky, on Infy, the rally today may possibly have been in expectation of news and some defensive buying in a great frontline stock just in case the markets get perky over the next few days.
Though looking good, there is no clear bullish signal per se, and 2860-2880-2910 is a resistance line immediafely above, and then 2940-2970-2990. It needs to leave these behind or at least trade above and sustain 2950 to give clarity.
All the best.

AMITBE said:
This is a recent post on Nagarjuna Construction.
Had retraced to 294 and after consolidating is appearing to make the next move at 316 now.
The above targets are intact, and will far exceed them in due course.
Stop can be at 306 now.
Hi AmitDa !

Totally agree with u here..
construction space.. hv always liked Gammon n Nagarjuna..
great companies to stay invested in..
both accumulate slowly n then a jump of 50-100 in 5-6 trading sessions..
nagcon as u say, due for one sometime soon..

cheers
vizzie

AMITBE

ganeshhity said:
Dear Amitda,
I'm having 100 archies(purchased at 183) cmp165, 500 gayatri sugars(purchased at 20) cmp 18, and 200 stocks of dabur(purchased at 109) cmp 110... had made some profit in recent times in dabur...if i sell all these stocks are cmp..I overall make a loss of less than 1000/-....i've made much more in recent transactions last week....I plan to buy Reliance Capital Ventures Ltd........
Expert comments solicited !!!!!!!
ganeshhity
Hi Ganesh, I'd hesitate to suggest you sell the above...who knows what happens tomorrow.
Archies looks about the weakest in the pack and Dabur should give better exit opportunity, possibly over the next few sessions, that is, if you really want to exit Dabur. 107 is where you may want to fix s/l. It's a good defensive counter to hold. I have no info on Gayatri, but here again the sugar stocks are well set going ahead. See what happens to them in the next couple of days before exiting.
As for Reliance Cap Ven, the call is only on the intrinsic and deemed value of the holding company, and it's no light weight by any account. The name Reliance draws a strong positive sentiment amongst the players and the man heading RCVL is seen as dynamic and savvy. There will be much activity in the group companies going ahead.
Also, there is much enthusiasm about the mutual fund offering, Reliance Equity Fund, coming out soon and this too would add to the activity at RCVL and RC both. It's a safe kind of counter with much to look forward to.
I'm not sure how the merger of RCVL and RC would pan out, but I'm sure it would only be a positive for the investor.
Do some research, check it out and see what you'd like to do.
All the best.

AMITBE said:
Hi Vicky, on Infy, the rally today may possibly have been in expectation of news and some defensive buying in a great frontline stock just in case the markets get perky over the next few days.
Though looking good, there is no clear bullish signal per se, and 2860-2880-2910 is a resistance line immediafely above, and then 2940-2970-2990. It needs to leave these behind or at least trade above and sustain 2950 to give clarity.
All the best.

THANKS AMIT..

I hope that if market will do better for next 3-4 days
and infy. will also kiss new high.

thanks

AMITBE said:
As for Reliance Cap Ven, the call is only on the intrinsic and deemed value of the holding company, and it's no light weight by any account. The name Reliance draws a strong positive sentiment amongst the players and the man heading RCVL is seen as dynamic and savvy. There will be much activity in the group companies going ahead.
Also, there is much enthusiasm about the mutual fund offering, Reliance Equity Fund, coming out soon and this too would add to the activity at RCVL and RC both. It's a safe kind of counter with much to look forward to.
I'm not sure how the merger of RCVL and RC would pan out, but I'm sure it would only be a positive for the investor.
Do some research, check it out and see what you'd like to do.
All the best.
Hello Amit,

What is this news about merger of RCVL and RC!?
This is the first time I am hearing about it........!!

So, is there any talk about this and is there any link to read the news item!?

Thanks,
Narendra

AMITBE

ssnkumar said:
Hello Amit,

What is this news about merger of RCVL and RC!?
This is the first time I am hearing about it........!!

So, is there any talk about this and is there any link to read the news item!?

Thanks,
Narendra
Hi Narendra, please go to www.google.com and put RCVL and Reliance Capital and add the term merger in the search string.
This should give you several links.
Thanks.

AMITBE

VICKY_SEEKINGINR said:
Hi Amit..

NICe MOve in ITc

Anything looks good to take?

Thanks
Vicky
Hi Vicky, ITC will do well.
While there are several good ones, I'm not looking to go long at this time. Just managing what I have.
All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4