Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMITBE: AKSH OPTIFIBRE & Samtex Fashion

Dear Amit,

Aksoptics s frustrating, I guess it will conslidate more between 72-78 level.

Samtex Fashion: I finally hit upper CKT yesterday, has been accumulating,
keeping this for long term. Any inputs from you will help.

Winsome Yarn: It is very speculative play, a operator stockwith lots of activities, can I trade in it wih 21 as stop loss?

Thanx,

Kumar

AMITBE

vinsu said:
Dear Amit ,,
Do you know why suddenly KERNEX is flying ? Just technicals , or support at lower lvls or any news on the company ??

regards
Vinsu
Hi Vinsu, technicall from my readings 220-225 area does appear as base support and 225 was tested yesterday. Testing a major support for strength would often result in a sharp pullback.
Today's also the Railway Budget and Kernex is all about railways, so there's an obvious connection here.
Once it stablises at 262-264 we'll look good.

Tata Power moving well, eh..
Shed the jitters I hope? :)

AMITBE said:
Hi Vinsu, technicall from my readings 220-225 area does appear as base support and 225 was tested yesterday. Testing a major support for strength would often result in a sharp pullback.
Today's also the Railway Budget and Kernex is all about railways, so there's an obvious connection here.
Once it stablises at 262-264 we'll look good.

Tata Power moving well, eh..
Shed the jitters I hope? :)
Hi AMit .
I thought so , the timing of Railway budget coming in and Kernex flying . Thanks for all your inputs on this . Keep them coming .
And yes , in comfortable zone in TATA Power :)
Thanks
Vinsu

AMITBE

Re: AMITBE: AKSH OPTIFIBRE & Samtex Fashion

kumar7 said:
Dear Amit,

Aksoptics s frustrating, I guess it will conslidate more between 72-78 level.

Samtex Fashion: I finally hit upper CKT yesterday, has been accumulating,
keeping this for long term. Any inputs from you will help.

Winsome Yarn: It is very speculative play, a operator stockwith lots of activities, can I trade in it wih 21 as stop loss?

Thanx,

Kumar
Hi Kumar, the data on Aksh suggests it's a slow mover between the big moves, so you'll have to wait it out.
With the Budget next week, the telecom sector would have it's share of mention, and with broadband an important area you may want to see how it goes.

Samtex needs to trade above 38-40 to keep the up momentum following the breakout and the pullback.

On Winsome, the positive is that there is not a lot of speculation in the smallcap and penny counters this time over and it's been rocking.
However I'd be the last one to confirm a trade on speculation, so the call is yours, Kumar.
Technically your stop is quite ok.
All the best.

Re: AMITBE: AKSH OPTIFIBRE & Samtex Fashion

AMITBE said:
Hi Kumar, the data on Aksh suggests it's a slow mover between the big moves, so you'll have to wait it out.
With the Budget next week, the telecom sector would have it's share of mention, and with broadband an important area you may want to see how it goes.

Samtex needs to trade above 38-40 to keep the up momentum following the breakout and the pullback.

On Winsome, the positive is that there is not a lot of speculation in the smallcap and penny counters this time over and it's been rocking.
However I'd be the last one to confirm a trade on speculation, so the call is yours, Kumar.
Technically your stop is quite ok.
All the best.

Hi Amit,

Thanx for your inputs: As usual a very prudent reply!

Kumar

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
Hi Alok...that's a no brainer. It's a strong counter. :)
Strong support at 205 area if interested to accumulate at declines. With rural focus this will do well. In it already.
Be careful with Kernex. It's not very clear still.
Regards.
Hi Alok...Jain Irrigation moving strong at 224.

Kernex 270.

Great going.

AMITBE

Amongst the counters discussed here recently, and being benifited from the Rail Budget is Kernex of course.
The other is Gateway which was called here end Jan at 215. Getting into rail freight transportation now it is trading at 255 today.

Another counter that would do well going ahead is Tractors India (TIL at NSE).
This is into heavy engineering like material handling, like heavy cranes etc, earlier being an agency for Caterpillar Tractor Company of USA. It is a big player in diesel, electric and the hydraulic cranes.
The other activity is heavy construction equipment, a plus going ahead with infrastructural growth.
It's also into power systems.
A likely strong counter to be in for a couple of quarters going ahead. Has a strong orderbook.

It has risen sharply in this week from 171 to 240 current price.
At declines, supports are at 222-228-231-235. 216 would be a steal in a declining market.
Make a note if anyone's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4