Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks a Lot for this wonderful utility...

As a intra-day trader, I am eagerly looking for the real time data from ODIN to AMIBROKER....

Hope this forum will get it SOON....
:)

Vertigo_1985

That's feature of trading workstation TWS- means NOW in your case.
You can set alerts in your charting app like say Amibroker, which will not go away like NOW. This is out of scope for utility.
I tried the alerts in amibroker but either amibroker should be an active window or you have to click on in if it' minimized to see the alerts, anyway thanks for listening though :).

@mrkanitkar

Thanks for developing this utility. I did have quite a few issues in the installation. After multiple tries and deletions of all the files,
I was successfully able to install 0.2 and then get the upgrade to 0.3.

That said, I see that the NSE cash market and NSE Indices are grayed in settings.
I wish to download data only for MCX and NCDEX. This option necessitates that I download the NSE Cash/Indices too
along with MCX / NCDEX. I already have upto-date split adjusted data for NSE. My need is to export the data to CSV only.

Any chance that I could select only the exchanges I need? I am planning to build MCX/NCDEX database since inception.

Mr. Kanitkar
Thank you for this beautiful software. Just installed it and I liked the simplicity of the software.
Great job you have done here
Thank you very much

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

Will nybody help me out how to fetch data in Ninja from above utility(whch i downloaded on my pc).
I hv downloade current free version of Ninja too.
Thanks

mrkanitkar

@hyraj
I understand your interest to use Ninja. I have given importer details in same thread. We are beta, we are fixing issues related to Ninja data, I have highlighted it in some post here. We will do video in main release and not for beta.

@ameyanaik82
Thanks for support.

@Purushotham
What is exact error you are getting, please take snapshot/print screen and print here or send to [email protected] We will love to fix it.

@prktrade
Thanks for trying the utility. Can you please let us know what problems you faced in installation. We must fix all those. Please send details to [email protected]. We have feature called auto update, which helps user to just download all data from last download date to up2date.
To support this, we need to enable one of features.
We have removed nse index force checkin in one of builds. (not published).
We will check what can be done here.

@Vertigo_1985
Yahoo RT should be in main release, (in few weeks, no dates fixed). We have not started working on terminal data.

sr114

@mrkanitkar

That said, I see that the NSE cash market and NSE Indices are grayed in settings.
I wish to download data only for MCX and NCDEX. This option necessitates that I download the NSE Cash/Indices too along with MCX / NCDEX.

MRKanitkar

congrtas for the development of such a utility.

by default, the nse stuff are greyed out means they are checked all the times. so if we want just mcx or ncdex or fundamental data , we also have to download the nse data also. but it takes times - considerable time for downloading the data along the nse data.

so please - keep the choice of the data download on the user - so that he/she can decide hat data to download.

it will be an added advantage

rgds
subroto

Last edited: