SH's MArket Correction Prediction Strategy

I am trying to develop a spreadsheet ( I am not sure, whether similar one already posted by any one) incorporating all the rules; if possible combine 315 also; my idea is to show all requisite EMAs, whether EMA crossover was there or not, number of days lapsed since last touch, throwing alerts based on number of days lapsed or proximity of EMAs to price; all these outputs for a watchlist of choice; only initial values to be input; of course, daily close values to be input; depending on my free time, it should be ready shortly. In the mean time, any suggestion in this regard may be posted

columbus

I am trying to develop a spreadsheet ( I am not sure, whether similar one already posted by any one) incorporating all the rules; if possible combine 315 also; my idea is to show all requisite EMAs, whether EMA crossover was there or not, number of days lapsed since last touch, throwing alerts based on number of days lapsed or proximity of EMAs to price; all these outputs for a watchlist of choice; only initial values to be input; of course, daily close values to be input; depending on my free time, it should be ready shortly. In the mean time, any suggestion in this regard may be posted
tanewbie has already incorporated some ideas in SH-315 thread.

sunny_cool

This time 100 EMA seems to be in love with market.... ek din ke Judai bhi bardash nahin kar pa rahi hai:annoyed:

I think some big move will take it apart...lets see what happen

VJAY

Not love......it hates 100ema :rofl::D
This time 100 EMA seems to be in love with market.... ek din ke Judai bhi bardash nahin kar pa rahi hai:annoyed:

I think some big move will take it apart...lets see what happen
Ahh yes now it started to love 100EMA....dear SH...need to change it 1st post of this thread where written "it hates" to "it Loves" :D

Ahh yes now it started to love 100EMA....dear SH...need to change it 1st post of this thread where written "it hates" to "it Loves" :D
Yeah - but if we presume this love will last for a long time .... it spells insolvency for trend traders ...... markets cant stay in the state of equilibrium for a long time (atleast the last 10 years charts say so) ... so hopefully either panic or exuberence will take over .. we just need the right triggers ....

Cheers
SH