SH's MArket Correction Prediction Strategy

Nehal_s143

I bought OTM call and put on 29th, so far no big move, losing about 20% on pair due to time decay, SH sir, please inform shall hold the pair or exit,

I bought OTM call and put on 29th, so far no big move, losing about 20% on pair due to time decay, SH sir, please inform shall hold the pair or exit,
Dear Nehal - Hold or quit is completely your decision since you know your risk appetite and account status better than me.....

I can just say that you wont always get a big move immediately after 100 EMA touch .. it can sometimes take a couple of weeks ..... the good thing is Nifty is up 100 points from the point of 100 EMA touch and another 100-150 points move up should make ATM calls and puts into profits.....

I am not sure what strike price you mean when you say OTM ...I hope you have not bought deep OTM ...

Cheers
SH

Dear Nehal - 200 points OTM is too much OTM .. always go for ATM or maximum 100 points OTM .. not more than that ...

Cheers
SH
Dear Sh sir,

100 EMA touched again @ 5585 .. Bought 5700 Ce & 5500 Pe at that time..

Mkt closed below 100 ema, so 5700 ce position closed & holding 5500 pe..

Can we keep 4% -5% tgt from 5585 for profit booking in PE ?? Am i right..??

regds,

sunny_cool

Hai SH
Covered my 5500pe @ 24.50 which was bot @73 holding 5700ce @ 70.
Am I right please advice me
Dear Sh sir,

100 EMA touched again @ 5585 .. Bought 5700 Ce & 5500 Pe at that time..

Mkt closed below 100 ema, so 5700 ce position closed & holding 5500 pe..

Can we keep 4% -5% tgt from 5585 for profit booking in PE ?? Am i right..??

regds,
Guys as per the theory you need to close both the trades at the same time...close CE & PE at same time

You see what happened to the @bhurasandip trade...he covered the PE only in loss & after that his CE also came in loss.....he lost on both the trades...making his winning trade into losser trade...:(

Follow the strategy properly...:thumb:

Hey SH can you guide us on what market sentiments are... Market is hovering around 100 EMA from pas 3 days... from your exp have u seen this before... and what are your expectation now...

I am holding Deep OTM PE and CE